Extra MTX Tab Please :)

"
"
freepower wrote:
Hi, please put me down for another MTX tab! :)

Sure thing :D

How about some answers?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879946
Could I please have (at least) one more MTX tab? I can't actually remove skins from any of my characters since my three tabs are now filled with duplicates and portals.
i need one too, i want to change my MTX stuff to infernal things, and i cant unequip anything -.-
"
Galadedrid wrote:
Could I please have (at least) one more MTX tab? I can't actually remove skins from any of my characters since my three tabs are now filled with duplicates and portals.

"
slimryda wrote:
i need one too, i want to change my MTX stuff to infernal things, and i cant unequip anything -.-

Hiya,

I have added another microtransaction stash tab for both of you now :)
Can i grab an extra tab please? :)
"
Surfyy wrote:

Hiya,

If you could fill up your microtransaction stash tabs a little more and let us know we'll be happy to assist you with this!
Hi, could I grab another tab too please? Thanks in advance.

Also, I have a lot of 5/100 stacks of skin transfers I got from loot boxes, is it possible to stack them up to 100 like it says?

Edit: Wow that was fast. Thanks!
Last edited by Kamikaze101 on Apr 15, 2017, 7:56:38 PM
"
Kamikaze101 wrote:
Hi, could I grab another tab too please? Thanks in advance.

Also, I have a lot of 5/100 stacks of skin transfers I got from loot boxes, is it possible to stack them up to 100 like it says?

Hiya,

I have gone ahead and added another microtransaction stash tab for you now :)

Also, I'm afraid we're not able to stack or sort your microtransactions for you, I am very sorry about this.
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
Surfyy wrote:

Hiya,

If you could fill up your microtransaction stash tabs a little more and let us know we'll be happy to assist you with this!

I dont think i have enough space. I think i still have a few MTX's on somewhere but if i remove them all theres not enough room to upgrade a supporter pack.

http://imgur.com/a/9Ie6J
Last edited by Surfyy on Apr 16, 2017, 6:13:17 AM
Hi my mtx tab is full.
Can u hook me up with a second one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info