Extra MTX Tab Please :)

"
QCD wrote:
I've bought too much stuff! I need another tab, pls :)

Hi there! I have gone ahead an added another tab for you.
i need an extra tab please.
Hi there,

Not a problem. I have gone ahead and added the extra tab for you.

:)
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Hi, please add 2 or 3 new tabs, i got so many frogs out just to be able to receive big boxes. and btw i feel kinda scammed, the first time i bought boxes it wasnt even possible that i could get big boxes for the armor set or anything and when i cleaned my mtx stash it still only spawned those in places where no big boxes would fit. i had to unload all my mtx just to get a big box...
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
"
zuzukioa wrote:
Hi, please add 2 or 3 new tabs, i got so many frogs out just to be able to receive big boxes. and btw i feel kinda scammed, the first time i bought boxes it wasnt even possible that i could get big boxes for the armor set or anything and when i cleaned my mtx stash it still only spawned those in places where no big boxes would fit. i had to unload all my mtx just to get a big box...

Hi there, can you please fill up your Microtransaction stash tab as much as possible and we'll add another stash tab for you.

In regards the boxes, buying a microtransaction while the stash tab is full will generate a new stash tab for you :)
yes i know but that would mean that i would have to fill everything even the 1 space places which is impossible. especially with crippled functionality cmon i cant move items around so theres always 100 small spaces but never a 2x2... filling my tabs now...

Edit: Should be kinda full enough now. could add more frogs tho... :D
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Last edited by zuzukioa on Dec 21, 2015, 7:31:03 AM
Could I possibly get an extra mtx tab? Please and thanks.
IGN: BurtsyBees
hello, can I please have another mtx tab? im running out of room!
Hello

I would like a 2nd tab please, I cannot reclaim some MTX because of lack of space
I would like an extra mtx tab aswell.

Thanks and happy new year! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info