33% reduced damage taken for all characters.

Sorry, but one shotting mechanics aren't exactly "fun".

Maybe i'll have a chance to pot before i'm dropped from 100-0 in 0.2 seconds.

Do you like being one shot?

Yes...no?

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

I actually dont like this idea at all. If such a reduction was implemented the meta would shift to nothing but damage over time characters (aka puncture trappers) with 5 ample health pots. Now that sounds like a truly horrible and boring scenario to me.

I rather take the current meta where I get one shot occasionally and press that panicked pot whenever I end up having 5% left.
Last edited by lapiz on Jan 22, 2015, 7:16:47 AM
No

Edit; no as in bad idea
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jan 22, 2015, 6:36:49 PM
even though I feel the damage output of most builds is a bit too high we need to be careful how much we nerf it.

If we nerf it too much a lot of builds will be too tanky and would be able to just run around after getting a point lead.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
15-20% nerf yes for sure
I strongly disagree, the only 1 shot mechanic atm is traps and it's getting nerfed. ( Talking for LLD ) And this would just make the meta super boring since it would take ages to kill someone. Plus they could easily just kite you and good luck trying to kill them with such low damage. Nerfs are incoming and you're asking for 33% reduced damage ? lol... :/ You want to destroy pvp or what ?
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
haunted, dual strike crit can one shot, as can molten shell EE.
most 1 shoot coz of crit or lack of defense
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
haunted, dual strike crit can one shot, as can molten shell EE.

It's quite easy to overcap your fire resist in this game, and no dual strike crit wont 1 shot if you have enough life. ( 1k + )

LLD is quite balanced and with the nerfs coming the gameplay will be even better and broken builds less dominant. No need for 33% reduced damage taken.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
ok but ur wrong. i have 1550 life and I can get 1 shot by a dual striker crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info