DaReal's MAP DATA BASE

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/the_real_man_lvl_5

hey guys, i just wanted to keep track of my drops and my maps. Since i do maps in bulks, 25,50,100 i decided to post my data and chart here for me and for people who wants to see table related to map drops. The first series i did is doing 100 LVL 73 maps in a row so ill will post pictures of the graphs/tables here and i will post videos on it to talk more about the details:

***********LVL 73 MAPS [data collected from doing 100 maps]*********

VIDEO OF LOOT AT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kANlqvYe89U&feature=youtu.be

Spoiler

MAP DROPS CHART:

RAW DATA:

UNIQUE DROPS: 22
Spoiler

CURRENCY:
Spoiler

***********LVL 75 MAPS [data collected out of 50 maps]************

*i used up 1 chisel while doing this maps, its obvious that the map return more than doubled. i will try and used two chisels next on the next series.

VIDEO AT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRSjILinn8&feature=youtu.be
Spoiler

MAP DROPS CHART:

RAW DATA:

UNIQUE AND CURRENCY DROPS:
Spoiler

*********LVL 74 MAPS [data collected out of 40 maps]**********

= i used up 2 chisel per maps and the average quantity is = 35.75% this is including the pack size.and as you can see on the data, the map drops didnt really increase as predicted. so for now i will be using 1 chisel because using more than a chisel seems to only increase the unique drops but not the map drops.

Spoiler

MAPS DROPS CHART:
Spoiler

RAW DATA:
Spoiler

UNIQUE AND CURRENCY DROPS:
Spoiler

********ATZIRI DROPS SERIES VIDEOS**********
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSCp7Uj0hh4
Last edited by Rho378 on Feb 11, 2015, 3:31:02 PM
make sure you guys leave comments here about the video and what you guys think of stuff im doing. and if you guys have anything else you want me to add just let me know
feedback is much appreciated
100 73 maps ran, 45 73+ maps dropped.
Sustainable, hmmm?

Also, your conclusion about profit from maps - that you make double the currency you invested - is because you invested 1 transmute and couple of alts in every map. This is true for low level maps, but might be a different conclusion for higher level maps when the cost of rolling is likely to be much higher.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 21, 2015, 11:31:56 PM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
100 73 maps ran, 45 73+ maps dropped.
Sustainable, hmmm?

Also, your conclusion about profit from maps - that you make double the currency you invested - is because you invested 1 transmute and couple of alts in every map. This is true for low level maps, but might be a different conclusion for higher level maps when the cost of rolling is likely to be much higher.

you are right, i just realize that now haha. currently gathering 50 lvl 75 maps, i forgot to keep track of alts and all that. i will keep track of it this time. ill update after i finish running all maps,
streaming now
If you wanna do something useful you should compare different methods.

1 run where you alc all maps, 1 run where you alt and run, 1 run where you alt until pack size, 1 where you alc and chaos till pack size...
And then show if you sustain or not, the currency won/lost on average.

1 run where you pickup all rares vs 1 run where you just grab minimum for chaos recipe
and compare currency win vs time spent.

You could also do it with different IIQ.

A database is useless without conclusions, but you could with lots of runs find tips to optimize many different aspects.
streaming now
"
If you wanna do something useful you should compare different methods.

1 run where you alc all maps, 1 run where you alt and run, 1 run where you alt until pack size, 1 where you alc and chaos till pack size...
And then show if you sustain or not, the currency won/lost on average.

1 run where you pickup all rares vs 1 run where you just grab minimum for chaos recipe
and compare currency win vs time spent.

You could also do it with different IIQ.

A database is useless without conclusions, but you could with lots of runs find tips to optimize many different aspects.

ok thanks for the suggestion =] i will probably do the the alc and run and compare it with alts.
thanks again =]
I don't really understand the point of this data.... You're just looking at strict profitability? If so, cool, have fun, but I'm much more interested in the other guy's map self-sustainability topic; if you're not even alching level 73 maps, you clearly don't care about sustaining your map pool on your own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info