Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #3 Now for Sale!

cool skin but as always 420 points overpriced. luck for you that you have no competetion in the f2p arpg genre.

but whatever, i will buy this on next black friday or on a other good sale.
"
ellefanor wrote:
vendor this for 7jew

6L vendors for divine!
I like steam punk and love that armor, maybe buy one :)
Is it time limited ?
I will probably wait for the full release. Will I get all bonus micro transaction ?
Im pretty sure its not time limited, you can still get the MTX thats bundled with the 1st comic release.
Steam: teemu92
"
chack wrote:
cool skin but as always 420 points overpriced. luck for you that you have no competetion in the f2p arpg genre.

but whatever, i will buy this on next black friday or on a other good sale.

that is the same conclusion i got , 20+ bucks for this ? dont know who buy that but damn its somewhat a lot of money only for a skin (its the equivalent of a price of new a game)

i hope people buy theirmtx , but for me that kind of price is a no go. 5-10$ maybe but 20+ ?

Last edited by ffogell on Jan 22, 2015, 5:37:34 AM
Best mtx set so far.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Do you have any estimate, when what's the scheduled release for a volume?

I like buying volumes. Planning to buy a set of comics by the end of march, would be great, if could purchase PoE comic volume together with other comics, from Amazon.
I'll probably buy the comics when the last one comes out. I hope they'll be released in some sort of bundle by then.

Oh cool armour btw, probably the first one I liked. Like the one without gems more though.
Last edited by Zoroch on Jan 22, 2015, 6:47:07 AM
Flamethrower Witch, confirmed. ^^

Spoiler

Last edited by grijnskat on Jan 22, 2015, 7:59:07 AM
Would be a Fan of some Kind of "Comic Supporter Nerd Pack" with all the digital Comics, all the MTX & the final Hardcopy-Release of it together in a Package. I do like to purchase such Packages over small Things from Time to Time :)

Keep up the great Work, looking forward to Issue 4 & Act 4!

Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info