[1.3 Torment] Flamenado - Scold's Cycloner with VMS

This is a really nice build. Begging that GGG does not nerf this one.
"
maulepan wrote:
there is a much better way to proc vaal moltenshell. just curse punishment on yourself. it will then proc on every single hit.
i actually wanted to play a build like this, but my grafic card is to weak for it.

sry, but punishment doesnt proc vms, go try it yourself
"
DerKobold16 wrote:
"
maulepan wrote:
there is a much better way to proc vaal moltenshell. just curse punishment on yourself. it will then proc on every single hit.
i actually wanted to play a build like this, but my grafic card is to weak for it.

sry, but punishment doesnt proc vms, go try it yourself

is reflect not considered a "hit"?
I guess I should have submitted my build weeks ago when I already did this.

Personally, I used RF/Incinerate. Each pulse of incinerate procs VMS. Dps around 1 million for 30 seconds.
Can someone explain exactly why you want temporal chain on yourself? Only part of the build I didn't get.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
iMbaQ wrote:
Can someone explain exactly why you want temporal chain on yourself? Only part of the build I didn't get.

it increased the duration of Vaal Molten Shell.... and immortal call
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
Why you do you need to cast Immortal Call before casting Vaal Molten Shell??

That's where I'm confused... does VMS turn off if you get stunned? I don't understand???
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
have you considered using a queen of the feather bulld and working off of that?
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Haha, very nice idea. I like the fact that it's build around such cheap items a lot. Not a build i'd want to play, but i have great respect for the general idea, very creative.
Have you considered using Flesh and Spirit instead of the shackles? You could theoretically get them in Torment by chancing ironscale gauntlets in a rampge-crafted map. They're probably not that high on the rarity tier either so it would be somewhat feasible to do.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info