1.3.0k Patch Notes

What spyware functionality was added this time?
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
I cannot download the new patch. After checking ressources, the DL starts and stops immediately after few kB (less than 0.1% of the total DL).
Is it a known problem? Am I alone in this situation?
Oh yea :)
keep going GGG great game great game you need 2 add 1 G right now and thanks 4r fucking up my life because of your game °hey°
how about u stop patching ONLY pvp stuff?
"
how about u stop patching ONLY pvp stuff?
The majority of the changes are unrelated to PvP...
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
aldorus wrote:
SO how about ToS changes? To reflect the current state of the PoE binary (running process active monitoring)

What they did is punishable by law, in the country I live in. It falls in the same category as breaking into servers, computers, network or other logical systems. So I'm contemplating if I should or should not drag their asses to court. I could use the money, something like that would net to be honest. The proof is out there and they have even admitted to it on this forum - so getting a conviction shouldn't even be hard. Will have to check extradition agreements first though, to see which are or are not in place between their country and mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info