Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[2.0 Update] datboishagg's Wand Barrage CoC Ball Lightning + Arc *Video Added*

No recorded videos???
Boss kills, map clearing, anything?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Mar 17, 2015, 7:25:16 AM
What did you level with? It doesn't look like there are many choices, if any, to level with or as.
I'm using this guide atm, and I leveled with lightning strike, it's pretty fast once you get the heralds up.

Currently I'm level 44, and got ~40% crit on barrage, it's pretty damn fun and effective.
I'm running this build, im currently lvl 57 and i've got a couple of questions:
Should i be able to run every aura at the same time with this build?If not wht aura combos should i use and when?
Is the arctic breath combo really necessary?
Is this build able to run atziri?
Build still good in 2.0 as low-map speedrunner but very bad as bosskiller now. :( Build .

Many thanks to OP, this build was so fast&funny.
This build idea is not dead... i need some more levels and my gear sucks on the new league. but i am doing maps with ease.

I gimped my toon on standard but have found a new tree and its working wonders so far.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73ruDqOKI_ZNko19MHxRR-dUJP3_3o2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QvrrkvNeRQW16NabJjIBshnPemHrelPndG1sNj2dqmyMYqy1SPPqKgtwUonTcNVd8n4zpJETnow2VUth4iaVFr8OSA3RY0MRlgcelS7w1UlRf8aio8Hzgh4UsEwtEQ-smNteUDA6WFXGg9v315uhj0YdFPrSFm_jamaecg9xhcy31XWxQlcpRtdZ8xo4kFUnLzrY7DiCmxZAhX3tIOFzogAEs8Bm8B8=

crappy gear... most found for 1 chaos or self found.
Spoiler

the changes to spark have worked well with GMP and the more crits... the more cast :)

I switch out spark and ball of light depending on the need of the map.... spark works well for close mobs and ball does less damage but will hit all ranged mobs.

ill keep working and continue to try and keep this build going.
Last edited by Ichthus on Jul 21, 2015, 3:31:39 AM
Thanks for the feedback and sorry i'm very late with this update.

I will hopefully remake this build again for next league and stream it
GG GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info