PvP Season One has Finished!

Less than a thousand people even participated in more than one event. If you go down to page 40, the point total dwindles to 2 or 1.... That's how bad this PvP season was and is. :-(

"
CorranHorn wrote:
Any news for the 95 percent of your player base that isn't interested in PVP?

+1

PLease focus on PvE, GGG, thats where ur customers are :=)
Last edited by ArcaneX on Jan 19, 2015, 12:45:41 PM
Personally I think pvp season coinciding more or less with the start of new temporary leagues is a factor - I would try some pvp if it were at the end of the season when things 'calm' down, for me thats when the pvp should be, and I bet more people would try it.
For all of those that keep saying "pvp sucks" and want GGG to just focus on pve, please stop being a dick. They are workign on pve, they have always been. Whats wrong with them also investing some efforts in pvp? Some guys like me enjoy pve but find that the real end game is proving our worth vs other human players. Just pve gets boring to us. Try to understand that not everyone enjoys grinding the same boss / map over and over. While u guys aim to try out builds to beat atiziri and so, we do the same but to beat other players. Why cant those two coexist? I dont see the problem. Btw I guess we all can agree that this game is amazing and has so much potential it would b a waste to let it go.

Also GG to everyone. So much hype for s2 changes. This can only get better :)
S1 Europe LLD champion :)

"
SirEdwards wrote:
Just pve gets boring to us.

So then why did you pick a pve game to play ... I'm not playing smite and complain pvp is boring I mean seriously. This in a loot based ARPG, pvp is just a gimmick in a game like this and should never be more than that.
PVP in Path of Exile is a end game hobby, that allot of people enjoy. It is a loot based arpg and it always will be. Some of us like to use some of that loot to pvp. GGG has chosen to encourage and support it. That is not going to change the game into somthing else.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
SirEdwards wrote:
Just pve gets boring to us.

So then why did you pick a pve game to play ... I'm not playing smite and complain pvp is boring I mean seriously. This in a loot based ARPG, pvp is just a gimmick in a game like this and should never be more than that.

Exactly! :)

The time they spend on PvP, could be spend on improving PvE instead, they dont have limitless resources, so ofc it comes at a price, when they focus development time on a gimmick feature like PvP, in a loot based ARPG.

On top of that, the amount of players that PvP is tiny :)
"
Chameleon wrote:
"Race Season 10 ends in a few hours."

I completely forgot there was a race season on. -_-

Yep me too, I was really exited for past race seasons, but I never did a race in this one :p
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Love it how everyone thinks that GGG is working 24/7 on PvP just because they are making announcements about PvP...

It has been stated multiple times, and I could say it a thousand times more:
GGG is currently focusing on Act4 (PVE!) which will be talked about and released as soon as it's ready. Why is it so hard to appreciate the effort of GGG trying to give us daily announcements? When doing daily announcements it's only logical that you CAN'T talk about new content and PvE stuff every single day...

Ty Chris and gz to the winners! ;)
Any update on getting the invitational videos posted to YouTube? I just checked the Grinding Gear Games YouTube channel, but didn't see them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info