when torment league ends?

"
Moyahz wrote:
i wish it ends already.....

says the guy with zero challenges done.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
this is why i quit until act 4

same
It ends Soon™.

And for your information, in 2012 Chris said that the new trading systems comes Soon™.

I like the term Soon™.

Soon™.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
a quote from Chris, in the Q&A thread

"
Now that we've had a few different temporary leagues do you guys like the current 3 month temp leagues or do you think that is to short or too long?

It really depends what else is going on with the game at the time. After big expansions like the next one, there's so much new stuff that the challenge leagues can afford to be slightly longer. I should note that the current leagues (Torment and Bloodlines) are of unannounced duration. Some people assume they're three months, but they will last longer than that. We'll give a few weeks of notice before they end.

so, unannounced duration.. we still don't know when they end, but due to this clarification that's at least (probably) more than 3 months
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
geradon wrote:
"
Moyahz wrote:

Lol. By challenges do you mean lotteries? You do know some of us don't give a shit about 'challenges', achievements etc.
Only thing challenged by 'challenges' is patience.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
I think I read somewhere an announcement about possible stuff between torment/bloodlines and act4, can not find the post though, sorry :(
Kill this league and lets have a new one :D hell I would even support them just ending it in 2 weeks and restarting fresh torment / bloodlines leagues without changing a thing. I have nothing left to do in this league :(
"
Frankenberry wrote:
Kill this league and lets have a new one :D hell I would even support them just ending it in 2 weeks and restarting fresh torment / bloodlines leagues without changing a thing. I have nothing left to do in this league :(

You have 2 challenges completed. Nothing left?
"
lol the most boring league in a while was chosen to last the longest

this is why i quit until act 4, and this is why i can't be fucked to even capitalize the words in this post

Rampage only lasted 3 months.
"
geradon wrote:
"
Moyahz wrote:

i have not done any challenges on this account either, are you implying something here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info