1.3 Mjolner "The Thunder God" (Vaal Pact, Super Tanky, HC viable, Atziri down, Cheap)

And can u clear all maps / uber atziri with this build ?

I am looking to try it out :)

Thank you !!
Legacy lightning coil work with this build? or is a high armor chest super important.
I'm doing this with a Scion, but the Marauder thread for this build is the most active one.

I have 17k armor with my gear and level 19 Determination running and I still got destroyed in the unique promenade map. I'm a little disappointed that I was that weak in there.

Gear for those curious:
Spoiler

Without Determination running, I still have nearly 11,500 Armor, so I'm starting to wonder if replacing Determination with Grace would be a better idea. Only trouble is I don't have enough Dexterity with this build to level Grace past about level 14.

Maybe I'll just have to suck it up and buy a couple of the Rumi's flasks.
Last edited by Radagastt on Jun 10, 2015, 10:12:57 PM
Largely following this build with legacy lightning coil. The other major modifications and additions are that I don't use the cast curse, swapped astramentis for a voll's devotion, and changed shields to a legacy saffell's. Haven't died since getting the lightning coil. I do kite the tough things when I'm low and out of pots. Ultimate test would be 78 map dom, but I want to level up first before the attempt. Haven't tried Atziri normal or uber.
Last edited by frenchtutor on Jun 17, 2015, 7:19:19 AM
My biggest concern about this build for 2.0 is how out of reach vaal pact is now for marauders. Even if the build survives, other classes might be more efficient to use.
I'd consider leveling a Scion if that's the case.
So how u think cherrubim maleficence will work with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info