1.3 Mjolner "The Thunder God" (Vaal Pact, Super Tanky, HC viable, Atziri down, Cheap)

"
G3nobee56 wrote:
Such an amazing build that I can even kill crap with Level 1 Gems :D

I am interested in knowing which Bandit choices should made as I have respecced an Old FB Marauder with

Kraityn Oak Oak

Will this be fine? as I would lack resis without Kraityn, the extra attack speed from Kraityn in Cruel would seem beneficial, but im not sure about Alira in Merciless since she offers a Power Charge and this build is heavily designed on armour and life so would it be fine to keep Oak (Endurance Charge) as he is in Mercy? or would it be Alira?

EDIT: I`ll scrap Kraityn from Norm diff for Oak as I just realized that there are 3 resis nodes near the Scion that we get.

Hi, glad you are enjoying the build.

I think that the best option is obviously oak/kraityn/ and whatever her name is, the witch girl with +1 Power charge.

I really dont like Kraityin in normal, I feel like resist is the most wasted thing ever as you can easily put a point into so many nodes early on to get tons of resist. You can even just wear a goldrim until you get your gear situated as resist will be so easy to cap. I actually took the +15% all resist node in marauder starting area by armour and if you need to you can take 18% nodes from scion starting area and back out once you get plenty of resist on gear. Eventually you will have the resist on gear and you will really be missing that 8% speed, because if you compare 8% speed for basically 1 passive point, you just can not beat that.

So although you should be ok with your choices of bandit it is by no means optimal as you really wan't to go Health/Speed/Power charge.

Hope this helps, and have fun and good luck.
20EX - Mjölner Gavel - Cheap?
You mentioned that this is not as expensive as the crit version of this build. Does the crit version perform better? Even if it doesn't, do you know where I can find a guide to the crit version?
"
commonjunks wrote:
20EX - Mjölner Gavel - Cheap?
TO allot of people yea, I mean I dont think 20ex is that much, specially compared to crit versions that run over 200 exalt in required gear.
regular peeps i doubt sits on 20 ex, specially hc where u rip etc.
Last edited by emb on Jan 28, 2015, 11:20:19 PM
"
CrallyCralls wrote:
You mentioned that this is not as expensive as the crit version of this build. Does the crit version perform better? Even if it doesn't, do you know where I can find a guide to the crit version?
"
CrallyCralls wrote:
"
CrallyCralls wrote:

Um Yea sorry missed that post. You can find a crit version that uses Witch with Low life/Shavs and Atziri acuity gloves. Its quite insane if you have the exalts to buy all that nice stuff. You could use Solaris and VP to do it also, but you will die allot.

Anyway the guide is sticky in the witch forums under build guides. Its name is something like Insanely expensive but fun MJolner crit build :)
"
Paragon1 wrote:
"
CrallyCralls wrote:
"
CrallyCralls wrote:

Um Yea sorry missed that post. You can find a crit version that uses Witch with Low life/Shavs and Atziri acuity gloves. Its quite insane if you have the exalts to buy all that nice stuff. You could use Solaris and VP to do it also, but you will die allot.

Anyway the guide is sticky in the witch forums under build guides. Its name is something like Insanely expensive but fun MJolner crit build :)

Thank you!
What about the fight against Atziri ???

You facetank her ?
"
Rainhart wrote:
What about the fight against Atziri ???

You facetank her ?

Yea what I do is use a double curse setup with warding flask. I double curse her, then use 4L molten strike to dps, and the amount of healing you get is plenty enough to face tank.

You can not however eat the aoe on the ground that she does. Regular atziri however will die really fast, you will probably spend more time dodging flameblast from her then attacking her as she dies so fast.

Uber however requires a bit more patience ,well with any build. I would recommend a Voll's Devotion setup though before doing Uber.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info