z

"
ripsaw1990 wrote:

Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar! I'm just glad to represent witches in the tournament, be a shame if another person just threw together a puncture,tornado halfway through ladder took down another spot. EU HC had 5/8 of those so I'm excited to add a little diversity.

- The bow char in question is about 8 months old and used nado before anyone else on HC, pretty much from the day it came out.
- EU had 3 "classic" nado/puncture chars. Looks like there will only be a single one in the US tourney.
- You're seriously saying you deserve to be in there over someone else because of the build you're playing.

I'm dun...

One last question before I go afk 'til april, will grindcore be playing your account in the tourney? Since he already did 99% of the work for you anyways :^)
z
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 18, 2015, 1:05:31 AM
#guilddrama
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Lordsidro wrote:
"

- The bow char in question is about 8 months old and used nado before anyone else on HC, pretty much from the day it came out.

Woah Woah, Im sure #Morsdiditfirst ;)

I was his test dummy for his char a week after nado release :) (which is about a week after mors obviously :P )
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
"
ripsaw1990 wrote:

Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar! I'm just glad to represent witches in the tournament, be a shame if another person just threw together a puncture,tornado halfway through ladder took down another spot. EU HC had 5/8 of those so I'm excited to add a little diversity.

- EU had 3 "classic" nado/puncture chars. Looks like there will only be a single one in the US tourney.
- You're seriously saying you deserve to be in there over someone else because of the build you're playing.

I'm dun...

One last question before I go afk 'til april, will grindcore be playing your account in the tourney? Since he already did 99% of the work for you anyways :^)

I'm sorry to hear that man, see you then
"
andkamen wrote:
I was 7 points from getting a spot in the invitational but no one was quing to preserve their rating on the ladder.... didn't ask a friend that was participating anyway to que and lose to me, not did I make a new fresh char to win against for those 4-5 points per win.

ps. So for the next tournaments is there going to be a rule that allows a person to participate in only one tournament?

pps. LOL @ ripsaw insinuating bs about johnny

You do know that he was using tornado shot on his char long before pvp season 1 was up right? Also he made skull_job long before anyone else played that type of build and certainly didn't get someone else to make him the build and give him the gear and tell him how to play it like someone else...

andkamen u really shouldnt talk about skull_job like you know where the build conception came from. Also johnnys summoner is far from complete and isnt even close to the lvl of the summoner I helped put together for ripsaw, no offense johnny.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
The fact of the matter is that ripsaw1990 was not suppposed to be in the tournament. Guildies and GGG are both aware of what took place to allow ripsaw1990 into the tournament (if you want details ask me LOL), but there was too little time to conduct a thorough investigation and he was allowed in anyway. I tried my best, Johnny_Annihilation, I beat the culprits outta the invitational! Too bad I suck at bow though, it was a fun first time. :)
"
The fact of the matter is that ripsaw1990 was not suppposed to be in the tournament. Guildies and GGG are both aware of what took place to allow ripsaw1990 into the tournament (if you want details ask me LOL), but there was too little time to conduct a thorough investigation and he was allowed in anyway. I tried my best, Johnny_Annihilation, I beat the culprits outta the invitational! Too bad I suck at bow though, it was a fun first time. :)

nothin u can do m8. Fair and square, deal with it. Thorough investigation of what lol? Not like there was any rule against me playing against my brother in an uncontested queue all night. GGG has always said take advantage of broken mechanics so they become apparent and get fixed. You sound too salty man. Why didnt u queue up? u were on the entire time we were queueing, probably too afraid since u didnt have your copy paste yoda puncture/poison arrow bow ready lmfao.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Jan 19, 2015, 12:17:52 AM
"
"

nothin u can do m8. Fair and square, deal with it.

+1
"
"

nothin u can do m8. Fair and square, deal with it. Through investigation of what lol? Not like there was any rule against me playing against my brother in an uncontested queue all night. GGG has always said take advantage of broken mechanics so they become apparent and get fixed. You sound too salty man. Why didnt u queue up? u were on the entire time we were queueing, probably too afraid since u didnt have your copy paste yoda puncture/poison arrow bow ready lmfao.

Nothing I can do? Well let's put it this way, they're looking into fixing it next season to prevent that shit from being done again. I can't interpret Chris saying to me "Yep, this is bad" any other way. Sure nothing happened this season because there wasn't enough time, but hopefully it's not happening again. Your defense is flawed; mechanics abuse is different from ladder abuse (please don't try to equate these holy LOL). Anyway I did my job, and what you and your brother did helped this get attention...I guess?

I didn't queue because I am usually AFK and STUDYING to go to medical school. I actually have shit to do IRL right now, did you not realize how I didn't attend Swiss events and couldn't attend many other events? Enter queue just to stop you? Isn't it better to just report it and see if you can get disqualified? I like that idea better, I'd report that "no rating to #1" shit again if I had to.

Also, let's make one thing clear; I let Yoda BORROW my Tora bow. That is my bow. His invitational build and mine are also DIFFERENT. Did you see yourself getting Temp Chained? Did I use self Poison Arrow besides as a swap against your brother? Do I move as fast as Yoda? Does he have CC traps? I understand if you feel that when two builds use the same skills, they are one and the same. But don't unload that copy/paste BS onto me.
Last edited by mimivirus on Jan 19, 2015, 12:21:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info