Season Ten, Event 118: 90m Fixed Seed Brutal

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Eye at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 32: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 28-31: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 23-27: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-22: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 14-17: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-13: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points.
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points.
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points.
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points.

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Den: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Stone of Lazhwar Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Sapphire Ring Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Cybil's Paw Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Doedre's Damning Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
desynched to the same fucking spot 3 fucking times... broken game is retardedly broken game
bad/average start, find 15 ms boots right before vaal, get spectral throw exile in a box in sarn that freezes your computer for 2 seconds while you die from max hp while putting out 3 firetraps beforehand.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Second ranger, 25.14

Pouu sniped my demi. Everything was going perfectly, even decided to leg it to Sarn in case there were good rangers on. Turns out Pouu was better than I was even with Sarn.

Oh well, here's hopefully to a bumper crop of raffle uniques.

Edit: No raffle uniques, now that's just cruel ;-;
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Jan 18, 2015, 4:33:18 PM
Had a great start, good gear, but plagued throughout with "positional uncertainty." Aside from the obvious screen shifts and rubberbanding, it's especially obvious to a trapper, when your traps (eventually) originate from somewhere on the screen you're not. Still made good time to Merveil, but the "I'm not where I think I am, and neither are you" issue got me dead, and quick. Restarted, got some points. No biggie, it happens. Still, disappointing when it does. =-[.]-=

ETA: Looks like dying was an issue across the board. Still got 16th Shadow. =0[.]o=

BONUS STUPID: Cleaning out my character, I discovered that the one sapphire ring I had never equipped. I had been wrestling with sticky inventory all race, but I didn't realize that the ring transfer hadn't taken when I went from Rubies to Coral and Sapph for the Merveil fight. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jan 18, 2015, 4:55:31 PM
Got 10% movespeed boots in the climb, no quicksilvers all race. Wanted to make it to a3 but by the time I was going for alira there was only 15 minutes left so i just went to dread thicket for a few runs.

30th overall but 5th duelist, was 32nd and 2nd the other night. Sadface for all the Sunday duelists players =(

Had to alt+f4 once in mud flats early because of crazy lag which cost me prob a solid 5 minutes (yay slow load times).
Last edited by Wizardhawk on Jan 18, 2015, 4:34:59 PM
ms at 22 qs at 23, 10 secs from bluepack throzz dreamcrusher
"
Wizardhawk wrote:
Got 10% movespeed boots in the climb, no quicksilvers all race. Wanted to make it to a3 but by the time I was going for alira there was only 15 minutes left so i just went to dread thicket for a few runs.

30th overall but 5th duelist, was 32nd and 2nd the other night. Sadface for all the Sunday duelists players =(

Had to alt+f4 once in mud flats early because of crazy lag which cost me prob a solid 5 minutes (yay slow load times).

hehehe talking to me prob slowed u down a couple event hough it was more pressure chat ^_- HELLL YEAH AMAZING RACE rank 35 OVERALL AND 8th TEMPLAR for me best finish ever gotta work on them a2 clear speeds for sure
i don't know how to link items but i had a honorhome and rare topaz ring , velvet gloves and a rare chest piece all from brutus no quicksilvers or movespeed shoes though
Last edited by DeadlyHusky on Jan 18, 2015, 4:50:31 PM
Nah chatting doesn't slow me down much, I usually wait til i'm on the move to do my typing and I type fast enough that I don't lose any time stopped before I continue clicking to move further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info