[1.3] Aj's Shatter Blast - Kinetic Blast Cast on Crit

It really comes down to in-game usage. Being able to fire once in a general direction and let the residual bubbles proc while you're still running is much easier than having to accurately point and shoot and wait for the barrage animation to finish. Single target barrage is king but in a general mapping scenario why limit yourself when you can run both quite easily.
Procs wise it does seem to proc from bubbles but as other person mentioned a little less so than barrage. i can however see the point in click run click run and letting procs do the work for you.

Either way nice to see some variation - whether it is an advantage or not i guess also comes down to spell choice since some spells go around corners and such like arc. So while running this is going to be stronger if blocked by boxes and so on.
"
goat4dinner wrote:
Procs wise it does seem to proc from bubbles but as other person mentioned a little less so than barrage. i can however see the point in click run click run and letting procs do the work for you.

Either way nice to see some variation - whether it is an advantage or not i guess also comes down to spell choice since some spells go around corners and such like arc. So while running this is going to be stronger if blocked by boxes and so on.

Yeah, having played both extensively it just feels better, especially with 40% pierce potentially giving multiple bubble effects per projectile the clear-speed in some areas and against large packs can start getting out of control. (To the point my friends didn't want to party with me because shit died so fast.)
Awesome build, thanks a lot : )

was wondering : what damage are we doing the most ?
cold ?

I can't find a single pair of corrupted maligaro's with 2 blue and 2 green sockets.

What should i put in my maligaro's ? Currently what I have is :

(NVM : i just bought one, but I think it could help some people to know what gem are best on a not corrupted maligaro :p )

And also, i'm wondering if 1% leeched cold damage should be great on this : )

thanks a lot
Last edited by Sephirvine on Jan 26, 2015, 9:23:49 PM
"
Sephirvine wrote:

was wondering : what damage are we doing the most ?

Cold, only because of Ice Spear in Kinetic Blast and Arctic Breath (Or another Ice Spear) in Barrage, along with Herald of Ice.

"
I can't find a single pair of corrupted maligaro's with 2 blue and 2 green s
What should i put in my maligaro's ?

Without the corruption you lose 1 spell. The 4 link would be Spell>Cast on Crit>Barrage>GMP

"
And also, i'm wondering if 1% leeched cold damage should be great on this : )

You can opt for leech, crit multiplier, or attack speed. I'd say either leech or crit multi are your best options. If you have a 5 link go with leech %, if you have life leech in your 6th link go with crit multi.

Best of luck sir :^)
"
0llowain wrote:

I'd say drop Heartseeker in favor of more % life, this build has low (3.5-4.2k) life and the damage is very high as it is. Getting 95% crit chance largely depends on your gear so think of crit chance as potential life nodes. Good luck friend :^)
ill probably try both out but i like heartseeker a lot because 25% crit multi and 50% is pretty damn good and that also means i can get herbalism with 4 points

btw ever thought about using frost wall + spell totem + faster casting for single target?
"
0llowain wrote:

btw ever thought about using frost wall + spell totem + faster casting for single target?

Sorry I've been away a few days, no I hadn't explored other single target options due to barrage even with only 1 spell I felt was "good enough" but that could be an interesting option if it mechanically works well. Needs testing but good idea nonetheless. :^)
Still 1.Page Hype.
IGN: GrrisRanger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info