Herald Bomber Build

Perfect build, enjoyed to play it till 88 lvl at bloodlines (rip to megaera, dsync =\ but totally hc viable even w\o berek's grip)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcEswceCPQOSBEPEZYTnhSwFm8WvxdUGjgabBvxJKomlScvKPotfTbpN4E6WDrhPAU9X0GHRXxG10lRTC1Ms1JTUrJT1FVLVcZXKV3yYeJo8mpDbRlxhX4zfq9-x4IegpuCx4PbiEKMNo2Cj0aP-pBVlS6XlZeXl_SaO5uhna6fAaIApJGmV6cIrJixQrQ4tYW3PriTvOrAGsBUwGbBtMHF0eTVpti92t3bC-Fz41bjauQi5OvlGeWL6-7sGOw47TzvUO988B_w1fJF8xH31_no-_X-Cg==
~5k hp with my gear

at hc leagues im recommending use vaal spark, instead vaal ice nova, it helps me a lot to bosskills and danger blue packs (obelisks, overworldly), strongboxes.
@MeTaLakaMe
please, message me in game(when online) or pm (when offline), if my offer wins or u wanna make an offer for my stuff
Pyre is very good with this build. I'm lvl 77 in SC right now, and I switched to using Pyre late in merciless to test it out, and it was a huge difference. Never again did I have problems procing Herald of Thunder. You lose the ability to burn, but that doesn't really do much on this build anyways. This also allows you to switch out Cold to Fire for whatever you want. Empowers are too rich for my blood, so I use Herald of Ice -> Conc Effect -> Reduced Mana, and Herald of Thunder -> Elemental Proliferation -> Increased Duration (or Increased Area of Effect, but I'm a slow noob and take my time between packs. Also, I'm using a Carcass Jack, so I felt Increased AoE wasn't as helpful. Lightning Pen should be good too, if anyone has any other ideas, please share). With a lvl 17 Reduced Mana, I'm at 82% mana reservation (29% for HoI, and 52% for HoT). With 1,500 mana, I have enough to get by but I have to ride a mana flask if I spam Ball Lighting too much.
hi im a starting player and your build looks fun. i just have one question: you are using HoI, (which is converted by Cold to Fire/Pyre, and fire shocks with Three Dragons) so it's damage can shock, so plus damage for Ball Lightning. So, why not use HoA instead? it replaces the requirement for Cold to Fire/Pyre
okay nevermind. HoA applies to phys. Lol my bad.
Last edited by UltraCrumb on Mar 14, 2015, 1:32:26 AM
Hi there,

Is Asenath's Gentle touch needful ?

I mean, because of it, we have to pick up the +1 Curse on the passive tree (i run Elemental weakness too), so loosing 4 passive points !

Then, we also loose the stats of good gloves (more health/res/damages) can be found easily.

Ghudda why did you choose those gloves?

Thank's for answering :)

Sorry for my english ! :D
"
Bobbyblind wrote:
Any reason (other than originality) to use ball lightning over arc ?

If you can get the extra chains on arc its probably better, but you can hit more mobs for less currency with ball lightning
Ball Lightning will also benefit from increased AoE nodes taken and can potentially micro-freeze more often than arc since this is a non-crit build.
How well do you think this will work in the expansion? Anyone planning on trying it? I put together a new tree, and it doesn't look like there were any changes, apart from losing EB. I know a lot of the skills changed though.
I hope this thread is still alive.
I haven't perfected my own version of this build but i can state a few things that work really well and some that perhaps need change. my tree is pretty much the same but my gear has a twist:

My version takes advantage of HoT never critting by utilizing my ring with the power charges that are in the tree. I one shot most monsters with discharge and proc Hot at the same time.
Another thing i'm quite happy with is frostwall on trigger. This keeps me alive when monsters aren't frozen and vengeance also produces a lifeline powercharge for my main active skill.

Boss kills are a different matter. Vaal flameblast doesn't blast hard enough for the uniques and isn't really necessary for the rares. Vaal moltenshell seems to do some good with life leech but blind is unreliable and should perhaps be for golems only.
How should i go about unique bosses? Traps? Vaal spark with Vaal Glacial hammer? Vaal Storm call?
Any feedback is much appreciated.
Last edited by thenewapollo on Aug 4, 2015, 8:35:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info