Doe's "Cluster Bombing Witch" GrandMaster LowLife | 9.2K ES | 80K+ KB PRC GMP | lvl 21 AA

*.*
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
hey, I'm loving your build. So I have Shavs and coe, but the rest I'm currently on budget :(
Meaning no acuity, no other gg gears. Can i have some advice on like tree changes and gear choices? Thanks.
"
ArKaze wrote:
hey, I'm loving your build. So I have Shavs and coe, but the rest I'm currently on budget :(
Meaning no acuity, no other gg gears. Can i have some advice on like tree changes and gear choices? Thanks.

VP Tree
For Gear u should try to get:
Rings with WED+ACCU (missing resists and ES, either flat or %ES - Int works aswell)
Amulet with critchance critmulti and ES
Shield With Spelldamage and High ES (also some resists)
Belt: resists
Boots: either rare or rainbows
wand: either a selfcrafted or cheap bought rare with high cc or piscatos

on low budget i would not go into manaregen items since those are super xpansive.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Btw if we dont have mana regen amulet and shield What level of Arctic Armour you can sustain with just 2 mirrored mana regen rings? ._.
"
Btw if we dont have mana regen amulet and shield What level of Arctic Armour you can sustain with just 2 mirrored mana regen rings? ._.

would need some testing, highly depends on your mana pool aswell.
10-15 prolly

Preparing For Grandmaster Export

- Fully Level 20 AA Support and not Beeing in <=10%HP Culling Range

Gear

Possible DMG Sets

SINGLE HIT

LMP HIT

GMP HIT

not sure what setup i will end with

Last edited by Doe on Jan 28, 2015, 1:56:17 PM
Gearupgrade: Finished my Wandcraft:

Nice build, is anger really better than hatred for you?
"
roffo wrote:
Nice build, is anger really better than hatred for you?

oh yes, especially with AA running + ele reflect its way more effective and safer

Charexport done, and it will be a part of the new Unique map after the first released patch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info