Season Ten, Event 105: 90m Fixed Seed Brutal

> 1st Marauder

didn't have any good luck except for being able to craft all weapons for its level
Karui Ward from sins1
logged in sins3 after catching 2 crit sparks while leaping - lost around 5min re-running xroads-sins1-sins2-sins3 (already happened before, maybe I should consider grabbing WP or go slower, dunno)
logged 4-5 times on Perp, checked the ladder and decided to not risk anymore just farmed safe shrine until the end where I had to log once too :) stun-desync before picking shrine couldn't leap for like 2 sec.

Spoiler

Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Wow dead game lvl29 #7. Shoulda just played scion, RIP rhox.
lvl 21
7th Ranger
54th Overall

Really have to get better in Act1 as all the others i nthe top50 are way faster than me there. As soon as I'm in Act 2 Im gaining like 40 places so no need of an improvement here. Killed Merv around min 40. Rushed to Sins and got really fast lvls. Went with lvl 17 to Sins 3 and started doing the quest to get to Vaal Caves. Probably a bad idea. Those LMP Plants nearly onshotted me in the last 2 mins of the race and I had to take it slowly from there. Will try something different next race. Coulnd't find a good R-G-G Item to use Dualstrike with Melee splash and added cold dmg :-/

Spoiler

Personal Notes :

- Space for Improvements in Act 1
- Check Dmg Types of mobs in Vaal caves, those LMP Plants - ouch!
- Dualwield-Ranger for Races still competable ?
My connection was being very shifty and I decided not to race. Quit in the Terraces, level 2. And won 3 Lazhwars... Is this a bug? Or just weird RNG?
"
Ithilien wrote:
My connection was being very shifty and I decided not to race. Quit in the Terraces, level 2. And won 3 Lazhwars... Is this a bug? Or just weird RNG?

low attendance + rng

http://i.imgur.com/wzOaJiS.jpg from one of the past seasons
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
"
kefirhl wrote:
"
Ithilien wrote:

low attendance + rng

http://i.imgur.com/wzOaJiS.jpg from one of the past seasons

Suspected as much. Could have gotten one of the other uniques, though. Already had a couple of Stones from previous races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info