[2.0] Barrage CoC for mapping

Why you don't use Purity of Elements?
IGN: Physir
coz it doesnt give + to max ress
"
eskstyle wrote:
Passive Skill Tree reset? Work with Cloak of defiance?

Does not work with CoD. Theres no mana left after using auras. And you need power charges. A 6L CoD will be worse than 5L Voll's Protector.

"
OP thx for the build as well, love it! I havent killed Azitiri yet, but I can see the boss killing power with this build and RF Best defense is your offense.
Thank you for your support. Also keep in mind you need 500k+ dps on calculator for UBER or else even doulble Vaal could be a problem. I'm sure normal Atziri is no problem for you.

"
How do you deal with (allies)reflect elemental dmg?
Life leech gem on 6L can handle reflect on its own. Flasks will handle double reflect with vulner curse np.

"
Suggested gems for lvling?
Sorry no guide for this.

"
Why you don't use Purity of Elements?
Doesn't give +4 extra max resist as iStasiu have stated. Also using 3 other purity gives 39+ resists vs 27 from purity of elements, this helps with gearing.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Jan 26, 2015, 12:00:58 PM
Added my "deathless" uber run, GO check it out guys!
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Running ur build right now and i feel my spells are a little bit weak :D don't get what im missing (maybe low accu/crit? (89% and 89% )

On spell got this stats:
Arctic breath: 2927 and 4850 with RF
Fireball: 3482 and 5730 with RF

4300 HP but still have to take some Life nodes

Last edited by Freud88 on Jan 26, 2015, 4:31:17 PM
"
Freud88 wrote:
Running ur build right now and i feel my spells are a little bit weak :D don't get what im missing (maybe low accu/crit? (89% and 89% )

On spell got this stats:
Arctic breath: 2927 and 4850 with RF
Fireball: 3482 and 5730 with RF

TLDR: Get 2 diamond rings with attack speed and a spot for crafting crit chance. Divine orb the wand hoping for higher chance (38%).

Are both heralds are on?

You may have lower DPS than I due to the lack of attack speed on wand.
Also, Atziri's Acuity have lower crit than Maligaro's, doesn't have crit multi, and doesn't have any attack speed boost. Acuity lose 15% crit chance, 36% crit multi, and 5% attack speed for 70 life and 1 passive tree node. That's HUGE loss in dps. Maligaro's is most optimal and cost efficient for this build. Acuity is better for build that optimizes it.

Here's what you can do: Get up to 95% crit by getting 2 diamond rings which have attack speed and a suffix to craft even more crit chance on them on them. And Divine your wand for a chance to get 38% local crit chance.
Thx for fast and exahustive answer! ill tryout and will give some feedback here:)
Mate, your last "deathless uber atziri run" video shows an almost deathless normal atziri run. Not flamin', just sayin'.
"
Xarxos wrote:
Mate, your last "deathless uber atziri run" video shows an almost deathless normal atziri run. Not flamin', just sayin'.
Crap, you're right I uplaoded wrong video LOL! Thanks.
I've tried setup with double void battery and i like it very much :D

Dropped herald of ice for purity of ice because i lost some res on shield, now on spell got this stats:

Arctic breath: 4362 and 7149 with RF
Fireball: 5488 and 9034 with RF

86% Accuracy
95% Crit chance
2.1 Aps

DPS requirement for uber atziri must be calculated with RF/Promis/Vaal haste or clean?

Clean: 395k
RF: 648k
Promis: 470k
RF/Promise: 771k

Vaal haste:
Clean: 470kk
RF: 777k
Promis: 560k
RF/Promise: 920k

Last edited by Freud88 on Jan 27, 2015, 11:06:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: