[2.0] Barrage CoC for mapping

Well, i just failed 3 uber sets, all times on trio.

^
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
"
Skyion wrote:
uploading another uber run, i've done a few more runs already. no problems at completing at all.

Well I failed LOL

This is what I have i failed at trio...

and that spear one shot on split phase is retarded do you get that often?

Trio is definitely the hardest part of the run. Check to see you have the following:
1. 4.4k life
2. Switched out lightning aura for dual heralds.
3. 500k dps from calculator spreadsheet
4. vaal haste on
5. vaal grace on.

Enter the room, goto bottom corner and pop both vaal gems, rf, and 3 flasks (granite, ruby, atziri's promise). WALK up to dual strike's face(into x5 shotgun range) do not warp to him or the titty bitch will shoot u at where u teleported and you will die.

Dual striker should die instantly without problems.

Use health potions to keep life up and bleed off. Walk into titty bitches shotgun range, pop all flasks again. She should die 2-3 shots.

The repeat with the last guy, pop all flasks at same time. Use bleed potion every 1-2 shots, I still have no clue how the bleed on this guy works. He sometimes kills me even when he is dead and I have used bleed flask. If you manage to survive, use bleed pot again and walk away from degen cloud.

Dying once in trio fight to bleed is very common.

Atziri spear does 1 shot me and I realize why. I have enough life to tank her spear which is around 4.3k damage, but have always forgotten to factor the damage I take from RF (It's very hard to keep life at full at all times) and she kills me while i burn to 4.2k or less. My suggestion here is try to get 4.6k life to deal with it while u spam health/ruby flasks to stay aabove 4.4k hp when she spears you.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Jan 16, 2015, 5:06:16 AM
"
Well, i just failed 3 uber sets, all times on trio.

Same thing as the other guy. Check to make sure you have met the minimum required stats.
Most of the time you have to use multiple flasks simultaneously.
RF hurts real bad if you can't keep track of ruby flask, damage, and bleed all at the same time.
Walk away from degen aura and spikes after killing each boss.

If you can upload some videos I have be able to help spot what you are doing wrong.

Taste of Hate flask really helps vs Trio if you happen to have one (take off lightning aura and keep cold aura on).
Last edited by Skyion on Jan 16, 2015, 4:55:31 AM
Ever so slight nitpick, have you considered switching your two 3Ls so that Herald of Ice gets the +2 gem levels bonus from your wand? :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Ever so slight nitpick, have you considered switching your two 3Ls so that Herald of Ice gets the +2 gem levels bonus from your wand? :P

Very good observation! That would definitely give me some damage boost. However, not everyone is going to be able to find a such a weird wand like that. Thanks for pointing it out!
Passive Skill Tree reset? Work with Cloak of defiance?
IGN: Physir
Need the Voll's for the 100% P charge on crit, along with it's a 7L when it's 6L. You need the life leech or unless you run acutiy's and Vaal pact then you can prolly drop it, but either way you need the life leech for reflect/survivability. Cloak of Defiance would gimp you with gem slots and i dont know how much mana you're gonna have running auras/heralds to cast barrage and take less dmg for mana with a small mana pool as is.

OP thx for the build as well, love it! I havent killed Azitiri yet, but I can see the boss killing power with this build and RF Best defense is your offense.

IGN: ShaDaHoe
Last edited by tsacco87 on Jan 20, 2015, 6:36:25 PM
How do you deal with (allies)reflect elemental dmg?
Suggested gems for lvling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info