[2.0] Barrage CoC for mapping

how much dps do you think this build would do with dual void batteries?
it would mean i lose some life which is pretty shitty imo, but i was thinking of doing a low life barrage CoC build instead, but i dont have acuity gloves atm, do you think i could do something with my current gear if i got a 6l shavs and dual vb's without acuity gloves? i realise that i would either have to stick with 1% leech or use 1 spell and a leech gem.

If i get dual void batteries for this build is there a possibility of getting more life on the tree by removing something else?
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
how much dps do you think this build would do with dual void batteries?
it would mean i lose some life which is pretty shitty imo, but i was thinking of doing a low life barrage CoC build instead, but i dont have acuity gloves atm, do you think i could do something with my current gear if i got a 6l shavs and dual vb's without acuity gloves? i realise that i would either have to stick with 1% leech or use 1 spell and a leech gem.

If i get dual void batteries for this build is there a possibility of getting more life on the tree by removing something else?

Ehi, i've tried OP version (Life based) with dual Void Battery and the dps was half the dps i got now with a good wand and a shield..VB are too slow for coc if you don't go lowlife with Blood rage i fear
i dont think the small attack speed loss would make a big difference, especially with the CoC breakpoint now. I run with 3 aps atm using an imbued wand with 1.69 aps and last i checked i think dual vb's should put me to about 2.5 aps, which i could lower even further by getting rid of berserking in favor of more life, or picking up more attack speed in the shadow area instead. As for the dmg, i refuse to believe that dual void batteries would be half your dps with a rare wand/shield unless you're using some crazy mirrored wand and shield
Ugh effort
At page 3 you can see math with dual VB setup and at page 5 my current..im quoting u result if u don't want to search for thoose:

dual VB:

Spoiler

Arctic breath: 4362 and 7149 with RF
Fireball: 5488 and 9034 with RF

4300 HP but still have to take some Life nodes
86% Accuracy
95% Crit chance
2.1 Aps

Clean: 395k
RF: 648k
Promis: 470k
RF/Promise: 771k

Vaal haste:
Clean: 470kk
RF: 777k
Promis: 560k
RF/Promise: 920k

Wand+Shield:

Spoiler

Arctic breath: 4645 and 7848 with RF
Fireball: 5496 and 8865 with RF

4300 HP
90% Accuracy
95% Crit chance
2.8 Aps / 3.5 with vaal haste

Clean: 722 k
RF/Promise: 1.42 kk

Vaal haste:
Clean: 742 k
RF/Promise: 1.5 kk

I still don't understand how that wand & shield could possibly give your spells more dmg than dual vb's
Ugh effort
Don't forget VB have a bad base crit so you can invest more in other nodes.. also with vb until you don't build charges you deal almost no dmg and in a scenario where an instakill is needed (dual vaal and trio) it's pretty bad... Let's wait skyion for more details maybe:)

as for dmg i didn't find other wand similar to mine except for ventor's mirrorable one...shield it's pretty shit tho
Hey man! Does the mod "Increase elemental damage with weapon" in gears suck as rings, amulets. belts..... affect the damage of artic breath, fireball etc....

For these 2 belts, which is better ?
Spoiler
"
vandon92 wrote:
Hey man! Does the mod "Increase elemental damage with weapon" in gears suck as rings, amulets. belts..... affect the damage of artic breath, fireball etc....

For these 2 belts, which is better ?
Spoiler

WED is basically useless.

SOrry everyone for slow reply, I've been working on new builds. :P
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Mar 7, 2015, 9:56:26 AM
Hey,

I love your build, I am for sure interested in trying it in 1.4 depending on buffs/nerfs etc. Might use new skills etc but love what you did so far.

I was wondering why you went unwavering stance, I am thinking of not going that route. So when I save those points and get frost and fire walker, additional res and more dmg on spells cast. I might even take lightning walker as well depending if I wanna run arc for the shock.

In regards to different skill used in CoC what spells do you recommend, I was thinking a freezing pulse (can shot gun) and fireball and either life leach or arc. Maybe even arctic breath, not sure.

Also do you have any tree for level 80 etc so I can see what you value as most important.

Thanks,

Morinr
Last edited by morinr on Mar 22, 2015, 8:11:39 PM

Which wand better for this build? and good or bad this ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info