LF Guild

Gateway: Australia

League: Talisman Standard

IGN: TrumpsTreasureTrove
LF Guild

Gateway: USA(ca)

League: Standard

IGN: PsykoTemplr

been playing on and off since the beta Looking for a social and noob friendly guild.

LF Guild

Gateway: US, Texas-Was

League: Talisman HC

IGN: walshyy
LF Guild

Gateway: Australia

IGN: ChaosTaslisman
Can someone explain the benefits of being in a guild? I know some games guilds give you small passive bonuses depending on things like guild level or guild challenges completed, but I have no idea at all how guilds work in this game and from what little I have read there seems to be no benefits other than being a group?
I'm fairly new to the game, learning all sorts of new things every day, but I'm looking for a guild. I've played all the way up to Merciless difficulty without assistance of parties or a guild, and trying to find people to help, learn from, and pass the time with. If you're looking for a member who is around most evenings and into the early morning, let me know. I'll be in /global 100 while I'm in game, just to try to find a group to roll with.

Gateway: US(California)

IGN: Zhyust
Gateway: US (Washington D.C.)

IGN: CA_BOYZ or Crack_Rainbowpuke

Looking for a guild that has a variety of different types of players to group with and a bunch of chill people to hangout with. Personally, I mainly play temp leagues and prefer to push ladder at the beginning of all the leagues as well as run Atziri and push for an Uber kill as fast as possible. Feel free to pm me in game as I'm online the majority of the time.
LF Guild

Gateway: Europe

League: Talisman Hardcore

IGN: Kialys or Lynrae

Just want some people to play and chat with so the game doesn't feel so lonely!
LF Guild

Gateway: US, Texas-Was

League: Talisman softcore

IGN: RoadtoWaifu or ChaoticHand

Im still a new player, i only have 100+ hours in this game and my highest level character is a 63 witch so i would love to join a guild specially if there is teamspeak to make things less lonely and more fun.
LF Guild

Gateway: Europe (Frankfurt)

League: Talisman Standard / Standard

IGN: Norsel

I got kick from my prev guild, i think cause of not using TS, that was the reason and it is soo funny. xD Childs...
Need a new one, with honest members, i dont care about who is pro or who is newbie, im just playing, helping others if i have time..etc..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info