[1.3] "Bill the Butcher" Modular CI by wraithe_au

Really nice gear thanks for posting.

It was too hard to get 4R on a regalia so I settled with 2B, but your colours are ideal.

since you're using CoE, hy not choose the spell damage nodes at the scion start? you'll get better results than attack speed.

Are you still planning to buy a GG dagger and duel wield?
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
Really nice gear thanks for posting.

It was too hard to get 4R on a regalia so I settled with 2B, but your colours are ideal.

since you're using CoE, hy not choose the spell damage nodes at the scion start? you'll get better results than attack speed.

Are you still planning to buy a GG dagger and duel wield?

Yes still planning to buy GG dagger and duel wield but now i don't have currency for that :/ I need to keep farming to find mirror or smth :D

You think if i take spell damage i get better results ? Spell damage does not affect my dps at i think ?

"
Razorchild wrote:

Yes still planning to buy GG dagger and duel wield but now i don't have currency for that :/ I need to keep farming to find mirror or smth :D

You think if i take spell damage i get better results ? Spell damage does not affect my dps at i think ?

You're using crown of eyes. Spell damage = attack damage (ele and phys)

The 4 starter nodes gives 28% increased spell damage, which is better than 13% attack speed
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Razorchild wrote:

You're using crown of eyes. Spell damage = attack damage (ele and phys)

The 4 starter nodes gives 28% increased spell damage, which is better than 13% attack speed

I did not relized that, does it apply also for spell crit ? I only use cus of accuracy on it and mana leach :) But i will refund my nodes now :) Thanks i will be gaining more dps now :)

Will upload Atziri run soon as well. I will try also uber can it handle or not.
Last edited by Razorchild on Feb 10, 2015, 6:00:52 AM
Anyway this is fun and strong build to play :) I never played anything than CI in this game and love to see good strong CI melee build. I played block cyclone before and then did block/reave build but it was lacking something... with Binos life regen this build is soo easy to fly trhough every map... some bosses are harder now but can be played around them.
If you are not rich enough for Atziri's gloves you can try this:

Btw... what is max amount of life leech rate on Vorici's gloves?
In my opinion it works pretty well...
www.emmilius.pl
An interesting build, the interchangeability seems quite appealing. What would you recommend as far as bandit rewards go? I guess that on normal killing all is superior option, but do you care about power charge on merc? And more importantly, attack speed for dps, or physical dmg for more powerful single hit and thus herald burn?
"
Sleelan wrote:
An interesting build, the interchangeability seems quite appealing. What would you recommend as far as bandit rewards go? I guess that on normal killing all is superior option, but do you care about power charge on merc? And more importantly, attack speed for dps, or physical dmg for more powerful single hit and thus herald burn?

All
Oak (phys dmg)
Alira (+1pc)

Physical damage and maximum single target hits are best for overkill.

Interesting fact:

I made a comparison with my 460pdps Dragon Hunger vs. the 555pdps Loathe Bane in another very similar build:

Ambushers have the highest pdps, but this value is padded by the high attack speed.

Platinum Kris' have the best crit values and a higher physical damage per hit, so they do more critical damage, more times.

Melee crit builds like this one and flicker, benefit more from a platinum kris or a demon dagger since the damage comes from bigger hits as opposed to faster hits.

Hi Fiqst,

very nice guide, thanks for pointing it out in my thread..
One question bugs me at the moment: the ability "cannot be stunned". You achieved it with keystone.
We have an Eye of Chayula in our Guild Stash that I could use, and I wonder if you would recommend using it?
Unfortunatley the way to Unwavering Stance Keysotne is too far in my current tree.
And I am not also not sure if I could live without at least a bit of Evade%.

Cheers
-ROTEREVOLUTION-
"
Hi Fiqst,

very nice guide, thanks for pointing it out in my thread..
One question bugs me at the moment: the ability "cannot be stunned". You achieved it with keystone.
We have an Eye of Chayula in our Guild Stash that I could use, and I wonder if you would recommend using it?
Unfortunatley the way to Unwavering Stance Keysotne is too far in my current tree.
And I am not also not sure if I could live without at least a bit of Evade%.

Cheers
-ROTEREVOLUTION-

I used Chayula as i levelled up this character from scratch, all the way until i took unwavering.
The problem with Chayula is you sacrifice your ammy, the main dps jewellery piece.
The pathing i took to get to US allowed me to take ZO and the Disembowelling cluster.

Another alternative is to invest into stun management. You can get a fair bit of stun modifiers in equipment and the Heart of Oak notable gives 30% avoidance.

I have heard of players playing perfectly fine without Chayula/US, but i question that.

There's quite a few CI builds around, all with differing trees:

1.3 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - over 100k FS DPS w/o mirrored gear!
Soul Reaver 550k dps Reave CI crit shadow Updated 1.3!! Still Uber capable (first reave shadow)

Here are 2 of the better ones. I feel your tree is slightly "cramped", limiting your choices.

Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info