1.3.0i Patch Note

after this patch i open map in map device and when i try enter it i got unexpected dissconection and it throms me back to log in screen (here goes my map poll).
If Minara Anemina spawns, I die regardless of smoke mines or lightning warps. I wouldn't mind a fix for this other than me buying an SSD.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0i
  • Fixed a bug where exploding Strongboxes would not explode correctly.

What kind of "not explode correctly" are we talking about? Were they not killing enough characters? Or were they killing too many characters?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
gaem = dedin BibleThump
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
exploding boxes now back to #1 in my heart <3
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
THANK YOU!
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0i
  • Fixed a bug where exploding Strongboxes would not explode correctly.

What kind of "not explode correctly" are we talking about? Were they not killing enough characters? Or were they killing too many characters?

Before the fix sometimes you would wait couple minutes for the box to open and it might or might not explode in the end. I believe now that its fixed it should explode right away and you don't have to wait.
"
VRock wrote:
I believe now that its fixed it should explode right away and you don't have to wait.

Thank you for the clarification. You do realize how hilariously that sentence sounds :)

Oh please, Ms Strongbox, be so kind and not have me wait before you explode right away straight in my face so that I may not mash the flask button in time and die gloriously!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Smart move :)
i am interested to see what the "explosion" really looks like instead of a 10 second delay :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info