DonkeyFarts Incinerator Witch/Templar/Marauder/Scion Uber Atziri viable, updated as of 01/11/2015

yeah, but i think mirror items wouldn't be "that" much, simply because as we spoke rings/amulets are the only rares that would add dips. Now I already have some spell power and cast speed on amulet, so the only noticeable improvement would be cast speed on both rings, and while it would be great it wouldn't be that much. Getting empower 4 linked to vms would be quite a bit more honestly. BUT, the tank would definitely improve a lot, just from leveling alone i would easily hit 5.1k-5.3k life
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 4, 2015, 8:33:05 PM
+ 4 Vaal gems gloves op?!
Ign: Ohjeahx
You can't get +4 vaal gem gloves, it's the same as helmet, 1-2 roll ;p and also in this build those gloves would be rare, so i guess it would be cheaper to vaal on them, but also stats on them would be worse overall so, meh

If anything, it would be bis if you vaal orbed some good level rare gloves to have elemental weakness on hit curse, now that would be opeh, but your fire res flask then would need to be curse immunity 100% because you'd be cursing yourself every time you hit atziri during healing phase, but, that would still be a very nice dips bonus.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 6, 2015, 9:48:43 AM
I meant the corrupted version of Vaal Caress :)
Ign: Ohjeahx
How come you took celestial punishment and not judgement? Is the 25% bonus damage vs ignited enemies (based on chance, and not guaranteed and can't work with Atziri) only narrowly better than 18% flat damage buff, which would also help with the bosses?
well, in my current build right now, i actually have them both, since i don't have the skill point in 30 dex and 5% life in marauder tree, i just took them so it's easier for people on gear. But yeah, it's great. BUT not better than 5% shock/freeze/ignite, since you only get 10% all together with the 2 of those nodes in the tree i'd say it's more important to take that first. And about the chance, it's not narrow at all, incinerate does 14 casts a second, you fully expect to freeze/ignite/shock targets in that one second. It definitely helps a lot with clear speed for trash on atziri. Yes they don't work on bosses, but on bosses vms is activated for burst damage.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 6, 2015, 3:42:23 PM
"
Ohjeah wrote:
I meant the corrupted version of Vaal Caress :)

oh my god dude, i am so trying that great idea, i actually need precisely 29% cold res to be cold capped and loosing some life/es for that kind of dmg would probably be worth it. i'll try that as soon as i can!

I'd say it would take me 25-35-40 or something corrupts to be sure to get it though, so it might take a while to get them since not too many people selling them online. But definitely something to try out.
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 6, 2015, 4:10:54 PM
"
Ashkatar wrote:
well, in my current build right now, i actually have them both, since i don't have the skill point in 30 dex and 5% life in marauder tree, i just took them so it's easier for people on gear. But yeah, it's great. BUT not better than 5% shock/freeze/ignite, since you only get 10% all together with the 2 of those nodes in the tree i'd say it's more important to take that first. And about the chance, it's not narrow at all, incinerate does 14 casts a second, you fully expect to freeze/ignite/shock targets in that one second. It definitely helps a lot with clear speed for trash on atziri. Yes they don't work on bosses, but on bosses vms is activated for burst damage.

Makes sense, thanks!
Great build. I recently got a +1 gems Rise of the Phoenix and socketed with lvl 3 empower and lvl 21 PoF and taking the 2 6% aura effect nodes in the aura wheel I now have 91% fire resist. Im trying to find out if lvl 26 purity of fire is 6% add max fire resist because I can get lvl 26 with a lvl 4 empower which would bring me to 92% fire resist.

EDIT: just saw on wiki that PoF lvl 23-30 is still only +5 max resist. You just need to get to lvl 23 PoF and take 1 of the 6% nodes to get 91% resist.
Last edited by FruitBooter on Mar 6, 2015, 6:51:33 PM
"
FruitBooter wrote:
Great build. I recently got a +1 gems Rise of the Phoenix and socketed with lvl 3 empower and lvl 21 PoF and taking the 2 6% aura effect nodes in the aura wheel I now have 91% fire resist. Im trying to find out if lvl 26 purity of fire is 6% add max fire resist because I can get lvl 26 with a lvl 4 empower which would bring me to 92% fire resist.

Hey, according to the wiki:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Purity_of_fire
purity of fire can max give you 5% additional fire res. I think the reason you are at an additional 1% to mine, is because perhaps of the increased aura effect node. Aaaaand i just tested that as i was writing the reply, and one node of 6% increased aura effect is in fact enough to give 1% additional fire res, ty very much for that tip I just updated the skill trees to account for this change.

But that's also strange because, apparently according to GGG 10% of 5% is 1%, but 16% of 5% is 2%, bleh?
Last edited by Ashkatar on Mar 6, 2015, 6:53:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info