Scion 2h Axe Cleave [BLOODLINES]

Okay so here it is finally!

GEAR:
Spoiler

FLASKS equipped:
Spoiler

(Ruby is mostly for igna/magnus/beyonders/court leap slam)
(Granite is must for reflects and its nice extra survi)

FLASKS that i carry with me for specific situations in my inventory 100% of the time:
Spoiler

(Topaz for piety at shrine)
(Sapphire is pretty nice to have against beyond ice spear unique becouse i cannot stay frozen, i need to leech. +frost res + extra dispel frozen charges. Also good for merveil in any situation.)
(Another ruby with another curse immunity.. becouse magnus and flammability.)

PASSIVE TREE:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABLMFLQd1CZYOPBNME8kUIBRNFHEX4RiRGlUa5Bv6IVUl3yb4JyAn7Sz7MHcxnjWSNdY26DkOOlI64TwtPfxFCkZpR35M_03jTjJQR1WpWGNZ_l4TXz9gS2EhZFJko2VNZado8moBaqVyqXTtdit2rHh6eu982YCKggeE2YTvhVKGYIdqiI-KIozPl3mXtJ_fogCkGaZXqSeplK2NrlCvbLYstz68n702vqe-vMBmwKbBo8QVxPbGrs9-2L3ZYdl83D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O73zwH_JB8kX0xvZI9zL3Tfjr_Ev9MP4K_mv-jw==

HP pool: 5 544k Mana pool: 191/467
I dont use BM, got 1% mana leech on gloves to keep my cleave going on.
Selfbuffed DPS: (Hatred+herald of ash) 78,016k dps +onslaught = 87,109k +Vaal haste= 98k

Anything missing? You can Message me here or try catch me ingame if not busy mapping!

Enjoy!

Audeyness.
Last edited by Yousayso123 on Jan 21, 2015, 3:25:09 AM
Sounds very interesting with a Cleave Build! -- Think you could put a video up of you running a map, to see the wonder in action ? :-)
NICE SOLID EBIN DRAGONSLAYER BUILD I R8 5/5 M8.
RILLI NAJS DEEPS AND SEXY LOOKIN',,,, UPVOTE'D!
We don’t want trade to be too convenient. We’ve seen what happens in other games, and also in our own game, when trade is too easy. It lets people bypass content way too quickly,” - Chris.
Nice Build
have you killed atziri
Just curious as to what you picked for the bandit rewards or what would you suggest?
"
Ragtop25 wrote:
Just curious as to what you picked for the bandit rewards or what would you suggest?

Passives/hp :)
That so interesting! I wanna see you skill tree :D
"
Thepparak wrote:

Passive tree link paste was failed, sorry i updated it, its there again :)
"
"
Thepparak wrote:

Passive tree link paste was failed, sorry i updated it, its there again :)

Awesome! Thank you so much XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info