Anu's Piscator's KB PS VP Wander (huh huh he said anus)

Nice gear, but get your life up :).

Lightning warp is for gap/fence jumping and opening boxes.

I haven't tried any jewels other than conqueror's efficiency. I'd be surprised if any other jewel could beat a good rare jewel.

It's worth noting that with new rolls on wands, beating a Piscator's is easier.

I alched this today

With the lightning for attacks, ias, crit and spell crit.
I then derped with the yolo exalt, I could have blocked the spell flat roll by master crafting one first, I believe they can only have 1 flat spell roll.

Any way, I hit spell flat then mastered the cold and it's really REALLY close to

If the next yolo hits a good fire or cold, and I divine 38/13, it will beat my Piscator's and I'd put my Piscator's at the high end of rolls. Being that ias can now roll 16 on wands and all ele damage rolls roll higher, Piscator's is becoming more of a starter end game wand.

Using an imbued with ias roll combined with frenzy charges now does open up the possibility of dropping faster attacks for pierce. I always liked the pierce-KB interaction but simply could never justify it in this build (or rather the Templar/Scion/Shadow predecessors), I think it is definitely worth a try now. I'm giving it a whirl with the above imbued myself.

Another thing to note.
The way buffs and nerfs worked in 2.0.0, we can see huge increases to our 6 link GMP but at the same time see a comparatively meh 4 link.

I ditched ny single target 4 link for a pure support 4 link.

Frenzy for frenzy charges, PCoC to help maintain power charges (and allow stacking them on bosses), GMP so you don't need to taget and life leech just so there is no fear throwing the GMP frenzy out anywhere.

And shit do I love this set up with Whispers of Doom

My 'rotation' is basically build up 3 frenzy (and whatever power) charges with the 4 link then use the 6 link. From then on I'll hit rallying cry with monsters in range, follow with a frenzy then on to the KB 6 Link, repeat just before frenzy charges drop.

For tooltip warriorpeenage, been hitting over 100k GMP with the piscator's and faster attacks after a good rallying cry, and over 80k with the imbued and pierce.

Current Witchy build at 93

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 17, 2015, 7:49:56 PM
How is the survivability of this build? :o
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
"
IceIight wrote:
How is the survivability of this build? :o

As with previous versions, your survivability scales directly with your damage.

As with any wander, your survivability increases vastly in group play.

No layered defences, just pure glass cannon nukeage.

You are killing shit before it kills you, instant leech with Life Leech gem and Warlords Mark (and Atziri flask if used over Rumi's) remains insane. As long as you are charged and attacking, little more than 1 shots or unwise boss tanking will kill you.

When it comes to real high maps, you just have to be aware that monster hp is scaling through the roof, same with stacking mob resistances and player debuffs in lower maps, when you are not 1-2 shotting the screen we just need to be more careful and kite.

Solo cleared an 80 courtyard yesterday with double boss no problem but even though I'm doing double the dps as pre 2.0.0, I had quite the run around in that boss room rather than clearing it in 5 secs flat.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 16, 2015, 4:40:42 AM
OK, updated the OP.

Spoiler tagged 1.3.0 but left intact.

Added a working gear set for 2.0.0.

I get asked a lot for a Templar 2.0.0 tree. I didn't do one originally because he's just so difficult for this build compared to the others now.

But, it's done. I just don't recommend it. I recommend the Witch. She has far better flexibility at earlier levels and right up to mid 90s, even if she may not be the absolute min/maxed best class at 100.
She also weighs the same as a duck, so there is that, too.

Added Witchy tree at lvl 93.
Casually casual.

I have a Shadow lv 89, and was wearing a build of KB , but had very little damage because they wore a Wand Rare, but it was not up to snuff ! Now the Piscator 's is easier , since she too is cheap XD ! Ai made ​​this tree based on Shadow , I request your opinion , to see if it is good !

PS : I hope you understand , I used google translator XD !

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4HHgdjCPQJoA3RDkgPqw_EEQ8RlhSwFkAWbxa_Fy8YahmKGo8dFB2qH0EkiyaVKgsqOC9vNj05UjpYO3w_c0V8RnFJUUwtUDBVS1XGVdZYB13yXypfsGHiYqxjQ2TnZp5qQ2sXbIxs521sb55wUnC7cNVzcHRVdwd_xoCkgh6DCYTFhX2HE4nTjAuMNo9Gj_qVIJUul5eaYZuhm7WcpJ2qoqOsmLQ4tUi4yrl8vOq-7sBUwfPCc8M6x8rJRMpKy73OcNkT217hiONq5RnsGOyw8NXz6vba99f60vsJ-_X-SQ==
Hi, cosme7.

You don't need the templar power charge.

As a shadow you need the witch starter nodes unless you can cover the mana and mana regen on gear without losing out on life, accuracy, flat/wed and resists (basically talking perfect mirror gear here).

The points spent in the tree you posted, I would do this

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4HHgdjCPQJoA3RDkgPqw_EEQ8RlhSwFm8WvxcvGGoZihqPHRQdqh9BJIsmlSepKgsqOC9vNj05UjpYO3w_c0V8RnFJUUwtUDBVS1XGVdZXK1gHXfJfKl-wYeJirGNDZOdqQ2sXbIxs520ZbWxvnnBScLtw1XRVdwd_xoCkgh6DCYTFhxOJ04wLjDaPRo_6lSCVLpeXmmGboZu1nKSdqqKjrJi0OLVIuMq5fLzqvYK-7sBUwfPDOsfKyUTKSsu9znDZE9te4YjjauUZ7BjssPDV8-r22vfX-tL7Cfv1_kn-sw==

The lvl 100 tree would be this

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4GIwceB2MI9AmgDdEOSA-rD8QRDxGWFLAWbxa_Fy8YahmKGo8dFB2qH0EkiySwJpUnqSoLKjgvbzY9OVI6WDsNO3w_c0V8RnFJUUwtUDBVS1XGVdZXK1gHXfJfKl-wYeJirGNDZOdqQ2sXbIxs520ZbWxvnnBScLtw1XNwdFV3B3_GgKSCHoMJhMWHE4nTjAuMNo9Gj_qVIJUul5eaYZuhm7WcpJ2qn4iio6yYtDi1SLjKuXy86r2Cvu7AVMHzwnPDOsfKyUTKSsu9znDZE9te4YjjauUZ7BjssO_r8NXz6vba99f60vsJ-_X-Sf6z

Note I included Physique (30 strength) node, which you may or may not want.

Shadow (without mirror perfect gear) is basically witch but has his 5 starter nodes rather than other late game damage nodes that the witch takes. The only issue here is that you are locked into those 5 damage nodes from the beginning rather than being able to respec in and out of 1 or 2 of them as you progress, ultimately leaving them as the final nodes for the last few levels.

Pathing, aura reserve, life, crit and accuracy (and in 2.0.0, dual curse notable) all come before raw damage nodes. Shadow loses that flexibility, but still works.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 18, 2015, 9:02:32 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Hi, cosme7.

You don't need the templar power charge.

As a shadow you need the witch starter nodes unless you can cover the mana and mana regen on gear without losing out on life, accuracy, flat/wed and resists (basically talking perfect mirror gear here).

The points spent in the tree you posted, I would do this

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4HHgdjCPQJoA3RDkgPqw_EEQ8RlhSwFm8WvxcvGGoZihqPHRQdqh9BJIsmlSepKgsqOC9vNj05UjpYO3w_c0V8RnFJUUwtUDBVS1XGVdZXK1gHXfJfKl-wYeJirGNDZOdqQ2sXbIxs520ZbWxvnnBScLtw1XRVdwd_xoCkgh6DCYTFhxOJ04wLjDaPRo_6lSCVLpeXmmGboZu1nKSdqqKjrJi0OLVIuMq5fLzqvYK-7sBUwfPDOsfKyUTKSsu9znDZE9te4YjjauUZ7BjssPDV8-r22vfX-tL7Cfv1_kn-sw==

The lvl 100 tree would be this

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4GIwceB2MI9AmgDdEOSA-rD8QRDxGWFLAWbxa_Fy8YahmKGo8dFB2qH0EkiySwJpUnqSoLKjgvbzY9OVI6WDsNO3w_c0V8RnFJUUwtUDBVS1XGVdZXK1gHXfJfKl-wYeJirGNDZOdqQ2sXbIxs520ZbWxvnnBScLtw1XNwdFV3B3_GgKSCHoMJhMWHE4nTjAuMNo9Gj_qVIJUul5eaYZuhm7WcpJ2qn4iio6yYtDi1SLjKuXy86r2Cvu7AVMHzwnPDOsfKyUTKSsu9znDZE9te4YjjauUZ7BjssO_r8NXz6vba99f60vsJ-_X-Sf6z

Note I included Physique (30 strength) node, which you may or may not want.

Shadow (without mirror perfect gear) is basically witch but has his 5 starter nodes rather than other late game damage nodes that the witch takes. The only issue here is that you are locked into those 5 damage nodes from the beginning rather than being able to respec in and out of 1 or 2 of them as you progress, ultimately leaving them as the final nodes for the last few levels.

Pathing, aura reserve, life, crit and accuracy (and in 2.0.0, dual curse notable) all come before raw damage nodes. Shadow loses that flexibility, but still works.

Thanks for quick answer my question ! I will think of doing it in my Witch the however, is that she would have to reset virtually all " then gives 2.0 I had already distributed the points and ended up not liking the build of damage " , so I asked the question about the Shadow XD ! And another question , it is very necessary to have the Gloves with Assassin's Mark ? Because it is very difficult to achieve this corrupt D: !

I hope you understand !
Honestly, if you have an 89 shadow ready to go, and the witch is going to cost you in regrets, taking the tree I linked for shadow would be the way I'd go, he can work really well at that level and onwards. It would probably boil down to what bandits you have on those characters as you want Oak, Kraityn, Alira. Which could be another 0-60 regrets depending on which you have. It looks like your witch is at least 50 regrets deep in a respec so depending on bandits that's 50 to 110+ regrets.
Your shadow is 0 to 60 regrets depending on bandits. Make your choice on that :D

You don't need ass mark gloves. They are just really awesome.

You could rely solely on the boots to get and maintain power charges.

And gloves just give you Warlords Mark and Endurance Charges.

You could also replace Crit damage gem in chest

with PCoC

You could then drop the 3 points for Whispers of Doom. But the utility that dual curse dual herald gloves give is just awesome, for damage, for defence, for charge maintenance and for both mana and life sustain.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 19, 2015, 6:13:59 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Honestly, if you have an 89 shadow ready to go, and the witch is going to cost you in regrets, taking the tree I linked for shadow would be the way I'd go, he can work really well at that level and onwards. It would probably boil down to what bandits you have on those characters as you want Oak, Kraityn, Alira. Which could be another 0-60 regrets depending on which you have. It looks like your witch is at least 50 regrets deep in a respec so depending on bandits that's 50 to 110+ regrets.
Your shadow is 0 to 60 regrets depending on bandits. Make your choice on that :D

You don't need ass mark gloves. They are just really awesome.

You could rely solely on the boots to get and maintain power charges.

And gloves just give you Warlords Mark and Endurance Charges.

You could also replace Crit damage gem in chest

with PCoC

You could then drop the 3 points for Whispers of Doom. But the utility that dual curse dual herald gloves give is just awesome, for damage, for defence, for charge maintenance and for both mana and life sustain.

From 0-60 skip 50-110 regrets , I get the same Shadow hahahaha , I'm sure the bandits are Oak / 1point / Power Charge! And thanks for answering again! I will farm , to buy armor 6L that 'm also need another build XD !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info