Fix Desync

Desync will be fixed the minute they shut the servers off.
I wouldnt say poes graphics are bad at all. they are just horribly unoptimized for basically static tiles/objects with only moving things being mobs and you.

the only two things I have complaints about is that 1)camera is too zoomed in 2)better animation/feel for connecting hits/killing enemies.

but these are very minor, poe with settings turned up to max is the best (imo) or at least one of the very best looking arpgs right now.

desync wont be fixed, but you already know that if you read any big desync-related topic

Just upgraded from a GTX 285 to a GTX 970. Game runs identical to before. I think these loons are running particle effects off the CPU.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
^^

truth = negativity?

Your posts =/= truth though :)

His post best post.

Its amazing quite a few of these "feedback" post are issues with OP's machines, playstlye or something in general they are doing wrong.

As for the I am quitting\uninstalling it reminds me of little kids that threaten each other "i'm telling on you", just do it, leave your piece and be done with it. I don't care to argue with anyone that doesn't enjoy the game or has an issue (that isn't willing to listen)

Desync has nothing to do with PC or playstyle. Desync is server not client side. And has nothing to do with playstyle. Desync =/= lag. My 2 year old knows this. You don't.

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jan 10, 2015, 6:07:11 AM
Is there a reason for your being here? No, seriously, why are you here?

You've spewed nothing but vitriol for the longest time. You may go.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
Is there a reason for your being here? No, seriously, why are you here?

You've spewed nothing but vitriol for the longest time. You may go.

B-But it's the truth and if you say it's not then you're a fanboy Kappa
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I've stopped playing a long time ago because of desync. It was unacceptable that my cyclone build was impossible to use due to constant desync issues.

Every 3-4 months I have a little hope and search the boards for recent threads on desync, praying that it will be fixed and I can come back to the game, and every time I get disappointed. This one is no different.
ok ok if the cant fix desync i get that but lets find away to help out. i dont know maybe a immune buff when desync happens because it sucks when your trying to lvl and desync gets you killed and u lose A lot of xp. well i think its a lot. any thoughts?
1. Desync CAN be fixed, ggg simply chooses not to do so thus far. In the future, who knows
2. Cyclone was changed to be stun immune so if cyclone was your problem, try the game again, it might be OK for you now
3. People play ALL KINDS of games without desync, it is not their fault by build choice, play style, connection, torrents, macro usage etc, it's poe
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Easy fixes to help the vast majority of desync-related problems which GGG will never do because of network load:

1) Attack monster on client. If the attack passes through the monster on the client but the attack/defend code doesn't get called on the server, force a resync.

2) If you get hit on the server with no hit on the client taking place, force a resync

3) If the player moves on the client for ~800 msec and not on the server, force a resync

4) Remove charge attacks from blackguards and rhoas. They are NEVER in sync and should simply be removed outright until the netcode can handle their movement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info