Live Event with the Devs! Win Beta keys!

Going live in less than 5 minutes.. join us at www.fragworld.tv
You Said Sign Up was not requierd and it was to get the beta key i waited hours for nothing
Thanks alot to Jethro for the Beta Key
"
HarleyQuinn wrote:
You Said Sign Up was not requierd and it was to get the beta key i waited hours for nothing

have to agree, sure sign up isn't required... that's like saying eating isn't required

it was still nice to watch and learn, but would have been cool to be able participate (and win a key) without giving out particulars to yet another site.
Maybe their servers were really getting hit or they didn't have the bandwidth to support so many people but the video/audio was constantly cutting in and out. Practically unwatchable. Too bad.
Forum Sheriff
I actually had no problems with audio/video, all worked smooth for me. I did see some comments from a few people saying it was cutting out for them.

Was fun to watch, and informative. No key for me though.
Thanks to everyone that participated in the chat.
I hope you guys enjoyed the event. Some good questions from everyone and a good chance to hear and see the changes in the new build explained directly by the person that put in many of them.

Did anyone else have video probs with the stream? We use Twitch.Tv and had never had any probs, even with much larger events.

We gave away beta keys on Twitter, from Trivia in the chat and those that joined our fansite. No one HAD to sign up for the opportunity to get a key or participate in the event. Of course we didn't have enough to get one for everybody.
Also if we don't have any particulars how exactly are we supposed to get you a key? Are we supposed to wish them to you?

If you got nothing out of the event because you didn't get a beta key then you were there for the wrong reasons. Its rare that developers interact this closely with the community. You guys should appreciate the fact they took time out to help explain things. listen to your feedback and answer your questions about the game.

Kudos and thanks to Chris and GGG for participating. It was much appreciated. We still have a few more keys to give away to some of the folks that attended and for our PoE fanclub so check your emails :)

The video and audio from the event will be available for those that missed out. We will post the information in this thread. Hopefully we will be able to do similar events in the future with GGG. I know for one I can't wait to try PvP.

Thanks Everyone
TP
http://exile.fragworld.org

Im ready for a live event where beta keys will be given out during a time Im not at work. Now that Im home time to go look up a recording of it.
"
triggerpappy wrote:

The video and audio from the event will be available for those that missed out. We will post the information in this thread.

Any progress on this?
In the beta since December 23, 2011 12:54 PM (access by timer).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info