Live Event with the Devs! Win Beta keys!

We are very excited to see all the changes in the upcoming patch, and Chris of Grinding Gear Games is going to join us on www.twitch.tv/fragworld this Tuesday night 7pm PST (He's joining us all the way from New Zealand, where it is Wednesday at 4pm) We will be live-streaming gameplay, answering your questions about the newest patch, and giving away Beta Invites to test it out yourself.

Feel free to sign up for the event here (not required). http://www.fragworld.org/frag/news/events/viewevent/139-path-of-exile-live-qaa-event.html

Or just bookmark the time and place, it's just a few days away. We are looking forward to it, and hope to see everyone there.
Last edited by raijin6363 on Nov 14, 2011, 5:09:26 AM
It's going to be an awesome event :D
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 13, 2011, 6:26:00 PM
Hmm I'll be at work. Hope this goes well.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
having to sign up... :/
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Nov 13, 2011, 5:00:48 PM
Chris please use dev tools
IRON MAN
"
dust7 wrote:
having to sign up... :/

Please be informed that a sign up is NOT required.. just come join us at the time of the event. It was just an option for those that would like to do so.
im all signed up :P hopefully its as good as the one i watched from the other day
Midday Wednesday for me, I'll be at work :( Good luck with this, I hope for a beta key one day :)
For those who can't make it we wouldn't want to leave you out. If you'd like to ask the dev a question about the game or the new patch, just post it here and i'll see if i can work it in.
We can ask questions?

Well, he might answer them here, but I'll ask anyway:

How many non-standard things (like developer/GM events) do you have the ability to do? Are you planning to do any GM events when the game launches, or at random times just because you can? How strict/lax are you going to be about having fun? E.g. Blizzard GMs aren't allowed to hold events because the stick up their ass has grown so long over the years
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info