Unarmed Cyclone Destroyer (HC) (12-15 Chaos start up build)

"
Because I prefer the great defensive boost of Determination to the 4% block chance of Tempest Shield and it just continues to scale with passive points !

Although Determination is a great gem, the 4% block chance isn't so much for defense as it is to get your riposte to proc. Riposte hits' VERY hard, and for my build, the more chances my 'on hit' abilities proc, the more overall DPS my kit has, while also being defensive.

Stacking armor is great to a point, but as some very smart fellows all around the community have suggested, big hits practically ignore armor (Brutus smash, Vaal smash, Beyond Mob bosses, etc) and avoidance is key to surviving along with high health/regen.
Hey, trying this out. Always wanted to try a FB build. Did you list the bandits you used? I might not be seeing it. Not sure if I should go attack speed or phys damage in cruel.
U say u needed 12-15 chaos to start up. What exactly did u need to startup? Outside of facebreaker. What gems do I need to trade for?
"
mike4334 wrote:
Hey, trying this out. Always wanted to try a FB build. Did you list the bandits you used? I might not be seeing it. Not sure if I should go attack speed or phys damage in cruel.

Pretty sure Attack Speed is much better than physical damage for Cyclone on this one.
"
HKSpadez wrote:
U say u needed 12-15 chaos to start up. What exactly did u need to startup? Outside of facebreaker. What gems do I need to trade for?

The gems are listed, the 12-15 chaos is for a decent pair of FB and abyssus.

Gems are vengeance, riposte, reckoning, cyclone and the supports listed in the OP.

Look for high armor/life/resist gear
This is a really strong built im running it on standard level 66 an im sitting at 4k health an 32k dps using blood rage. I Recommend this built great job. AN honestly the most expensive item was a high roll facebreaker's 850+ Crafted all my physical gear like ammys n rings I was running level 67 maps at level 60. Took some big hits but I was able to clear the map an get zana. Did the mountain ledge.
is this build capable of doing atziri or have you ever tried to do it in bloodlines before you get ripped?
"
Rockhan wrote:
is this build capable of doing atziri or have you ever tried to do it in bloodlines before you get ripped?

I've never tried Atziri, i'm sure you'd need different equipment like rise of the phoenix shield, and some adjustments to the tree for +fire and light res max.
Vengeance no longer works with unarmed so i replaced it with Added fire damage.. Tried multistrike but it didnt work at all.
-- LVL 83 Tornado/Puncture RANGER -- Bloodlines --
http://www.twitch.tv/ablexgaming -- My Twitch account - streaming daily!
http://www.ablexgaming.eu -- My own streaming portal
Would either belly or coil work as a solid choice for this build, or is the armor to low on them? Vs a 1k armor rare with higher res and decent life of course

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info