Synergy Guild - Original Thread

A friend of mine joined a few days back and has nothing but good to tell me about this guild. Presently i belong to a small guild that unfortunately has gone silent (dead?) and no one logs in. I would join your ranks if there is room. I have been playing most days, so i am active for the time being.

IGN: BrokenRenjy

Thank you for your time :)
Last edited by Broken84 on Jul 25, 2015, 11:34:10 AM
Great guild. Great people to chat with. The officers and guild leader are helpful and informative. It is easy to find other people to party with. There are many experienced players that know a lot about PoE in this guild. There is even a level 100 character in the guild. My global chat has been replaced with guild chat.
In game name : HexedAura
Synergy guild member
I am a complete new player to PoE but I would love to join your guild to communicate and learn the game!

The name of my char is: Vorlea

Thank you for your effort!
I would be interesting in joining when a free space opens up. New to PoE and I'm having a lot of fun playing it, but also looking for a good group of folks to share the game experience with. A heads up to be open about it - due to RL obligations I am generally only active in-game on Fri/Sat/Sun.

IGN = GestaltTheory

Thanks!
Last edited by FreshAppleCider on Sep 12, 2015, 12:58:26 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a guild and Synergy sounds like it could be a good fit.

IGN:
Epidemicx on Warbands
Bruffer on Standard

IGN: Jefinis

Heyo, I'd love to join this guild as I haven't joined a guild before. I love the content of PoE too but it's getting a bit boring as a single player, therefore I'd love to have a guild which I could play with. Hope I can join when a space gets available.
Hey, i'm Patryk a.k.a nightwolfhunter.

I'm a simple PoE player that's looking for a new experience.
I haven't been in a guild before but I would like to join Synergy.
From what i have read, it is a really great community.
I can't wait to play with awesome people.
My main character is a arc witch (lvl 73) but now i'm playin with an tornado shot ranger.

My IGN is: TornadoBro

Sincerely nightwolfhunter
hello, im a semi experienced player that wants to join
ign _Adamskull

Invite sent to: BrokenRenjy, Vorlea, Crafty, Epidemicx, Jefinis, TornadoBro

Check your social panel "S" > guild tab to accept.

Great to have you with us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guild is currently full. This thread will serve as the waiting list. Invites will be sent based on the order of requests posted here as space becomes available. We appologize for the delay in getting new members admited and will try to accomodate requests as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest in our community!

Adamskull7 is the next account to be invited.
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Jul 30, 2015, 6:26:47 PM
Send me an inv pls
IGN _The_Arno_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info