Synergy Guild - Original Thread

Been playing for a while now and 2.0 has me hooked like never before. I would like to join an active guild and this one sounds like a great fit for me.

IGN: TwinLazers

Thanks!!
Invite sent to: TwinLazers

Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
I'm relatively new to the game, been playing for about a week now and really enjoying it. I would like to join the guild so that I can learn more about the game and also to have a nice social experience with the game as up to now I have been playing solo.

IGN: Reavierm

Thank You :)
Invite sent to: Reavierm

Great to see you in guild chat this morning! Welcome to Synergy :)
Hey, I have been playing PoE for a while and I'm looking for an active guild to join. Currently playing the Warbands league and having a blast with 2.0. Would love to join your guild to find other people to play with in a friendly environment.

IGN: Mudkips
Invite sent to: Mudkips

Open the social panel "S" > guild tab > accept to join.

Looking forward to stomping some monsters with you :)
Hello, I just finished a Normal run and now I'm looking for a guild to play with. Looking for a guild that has knowledgeable people, but is also newbie friendly.

IGN: Sonatina
Invite sent to: Sonatina

Great to see you in guild chat already!

I hope you enjoy the community :)
Hello :) looking to join the guild im a new player at level 27, and pretty active and looking to learn more as a witch, HardBass is my ingame name if you have room
I'm interested in joining as well. Currently level 57 on my main character, a marauder (have some older ones that are higher level). I play almost exclusively on Standard.

IGN: FaceFisted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info