Synergy Guild - Original Thread

Invite sent to: Kiriaele

Great to have you with us! I hope you enjoy the community.
Hey, my IGN is Rimnikous. I came across this guild while researching guild lists and thought this would be the best fit and I'd like to join up!

Thanks
Invite sent to: Rimnikous

Great to see you in guild chat! Welcome to the guild.
hey my ign is hebbyjeebys and im looking for a guild with voice. can i join you guys?
Invite sent to: hebbyjeebys

Check your social panel > guild tab to accept the invitation.

Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
hi im fairly new still in poe about a month of game time and wanting to start playing with a constant grp or something..

IGN : NAITAND

thx in advance
Hey there I'm fairly new I'm level 65 but I'm learning fast :) I've been looking for a guild for some time now because when has playing alone ever been fun?? I saw this guild post and thought it might be a great fit for me my ign is XxjeirenxX
Hi, I've started less than a week ago and I want a place where I can meet people and share while having fun. My IGN is Thorpedokun
Invites sent to: NAITAND, XxjeirenxX, Thorpedokun

Welcome to the guild!

----------------------------------------------------

The guild is currently full. This thread will serve as the waiting list. Invites will be sent based on the order of requests posted here as space becomes available. We appologize for the delay in getting new members admited and will try to accomodate requests as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest in our community!
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Jun 25, 2015, 6:39:30 PM
Added additional member slots. We currently have room for 10 additional members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info