[1.3] (Atziri Down) Strong, Heavy and Simple static strike build for 2h Axe 77 map farm

"
Need more HP nodes and Executoner in bottom duelist tree for instant stun enemies with huge attack speed, that real help in endgame B)

Yea working on that..

will get most I can, not sure i'll be leveling this char to like 85

only have like 3.5 k life with a 36% Belly..

thanks
Last edited by Big_Ben87 on Jan 16, 2015, 9:45:43 AM
Would an Alphas be worth using? as I only have 96 mana spare with both heralds and Hatred (I already know that heralds don't work with Alphas, although Hatred eats a lot of mana).

Is it also worth taking Iron Reflexes with an Alphas? as I lack quite a bit of Dex already and it is annoying to grab Dex on gear.If I did go for Iron Reflexes I will be picking up quite a few small dex nodes along the way but I am unsure if this is can be considered a waste or not.

My gear atm
Spoiler

This guy was respecced at Lvl 78, that is why his Static Strike gem is only Lvl 8 so far

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQd1CZYOPBNME8kUTRRxF-EYkRpVIVUm-CcgKjgs-zB3MZ4x-zIJNZI26DkOOlI64UZpR35N404yUEdYr1n-XhNfOWBLYSFkUmSjZU1lp2xGcmx07XaseA1673zZggeE2YTvhVKHKYdqiiKK8JBsl3mbLZtYn8umV6cwqSepbqmUrY2uULXyuR28n702vqfApsGjxILKkM9-2L3ZYdl83D3iYeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7yRfKc9zL46_xL_mv-jw==

Anyways thanks for sharing a great build! as this is my first 2H build and it has pretty insane clear speed.
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Jan 17, 2015, 7:01:30 PM
With reduced mana 20lvl i have 127 mana points, that alot for this build and 2% mana leech
I don't prefer Alpha's and iron reflexes - keep passive nodes for more importaint damage and life)
Mana reserved atm: hatred 42% heralds 17% each with 20lvl reduced mana
Hi, i love this build, but i decided i will make it for Scion (she is more pretty :P)

But i have few points to ask you.

1st You took Unwavering Stance why take Iron Reflexes if you cant eveade anyway?

2nd is Vaal Pact esencial? Cant we use some on hit effect Gems/Items ?

3rd so close you are and you didnt consider takining Diamond Skin for more for more survialbity?

P.s: I know my english is bad enough, but i hope you will understand my points :)
Hi, scion talk soooooo much, i prefer dumb marauder or duelist ;)

We don't use any stuff with evasion and don't use grace. That means - we don't need iron reflexes and can get 5 free passive points. Unwavering stance safe us from any stuns - that real helpfull

Vaal pact is most important for this build. You cannot survive against huge el reflect packs without this and atziri flask. Only instant life leech can help against strong el reflect from lvl 71+ maps

I have 75+ all elemental res (-60chaos), i don't need dimond skin
My build is pretty similar,

decided to go life instead of armor / eva

im at 5k life, 25k dps using hatred / HOA, need to 5L my belly to reduce mana on all auras..so I can use herald of thunder as well

my gear
Spoiler

using the same gems as you, except life leech gem in the weapon. I kinda have a problem with gem requirements, since I leveled em using the rings and ammy I have linked here, If I wanna change em I m lacking dex and intelligence...meh!

tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtCZYLYQ3NFCAV7BkuGjgcziFVJIsnICcvJ-0qOCtQLPsxnjIJMok1kjkOOuE9D0d-SshN41BHVw1X4l4TXzlfP2BLYSFsRm5pbqpybHKpdO12rHfleA15aHrvfLt82X31ggeCm4TZhO-FUodqiiKQVZBsl3mZK5o7my2iAKZXqSepbqmUrY2wq7XyuR29Nr2Bvoq-p8BmwQTE9sqQz37SIdX42L3ZYdl83ePhc-RR6wnsOO0g7w7yQfJF9Ob3Mv4K_lT-jw==

Need your experience to make it better!

Last edited by Big_Ben87 on Jan 22, 2015, 2:05:46 PM
Need life leech in amulet and mana leech in gloves, you really need change it.

Cast when damage taken 8lvl best choice for that and punishment is sux, warlord mark with vaal pact work awesome!

My leap slam linked: leap slam-faster attacks-life leech-vengecne
Leap slam hit pretty hard flat phys and that nice work with life leech

"
Need life leech in amulet and mana leech in gloves, you really need change it.

Cast when damage taken 8lvl best choice for that and punishment is sux, warlord mark with vaal pact work awesome!

My leap slam linked: leap slam-faster attacks-life leech-vengecne
Leap slam hit pretty hard flat phys and that nice work with life leech

yea Im changing to warlords mark

i have 5k life so lvl 10 cwdt for enduriong cry and immortal call works decent

just dunno where to put warlords mark, in my high level CWDT setup with increased duration

or in my lower level one so it casts more often, but no more decoy totem

my leap slam does 9k dps with conc effet and gets me endurance charges very easy with endurance charges on melee stun

Last edited by Big_Ben87 on Jan 23, 2015, 10:15:23 AM
Leap slam-stun-endur charge on melee stun-faster attacks was so popular earlyer, but now you really don't need it - this is my opinion

I think decoy totem will be better sacrifice and you can put it out - try different)
"
Mace is nice choice too! I prefer kraityn because i want great attack speed, but take 3 oak it's ok
Life regen can't save you from huge elemental reflect packs. If you have 40+ dps - you need vaal pact or ripperonny from reflect. And ofcourse you need Atziri's flask too!

Yeah.. I'm think change for Axe too..

My current passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtDF8NzRLhFCAUcRXsGjgcpxzOITQkiycvK1At0jWSOtg7OzwFPC09D0E_RtdHflBHUeZTpVcpXz9gS2EhZU1nm2jycYVyqXTtdqx3U3fjd-V4DXrvfLt82X31ggeCm4TZhO-HaorwkFWQbJHOmjuexZ_fogCpJ6luqZSuPrFCtC-18rc-uR277b02voq-p8AawGbEuMT2xq7KkM9-1fjYvdl85FHpRuoY7DjvDu988B_zEfcy-Ov-Cv5U

What u think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info