Account Security and Theft Policy - READ THIS

So stolen items can't be restored, but I hope "deleted" characters can be. I just don't know what to do? Give up and forget this game or have a hope my main character will be restored and try gain orbs and items alone.
I was lost my character and store too. It was after last big patch.
I never told anybody my password or email, and password on poe's account was another from others games etc, so it's not my fault.

I not going to play fresh without my store... If i don't back my store I forget about this game :/

I don't know, please check the logins on your system or something like that. If you want I can post my IP adress from i login to game.
Last edited by Ventori on Feb 16, 2013, 4:41:46 AM
"
I was lost my character and store too. It was after last big patch.
I never told anybody my password or email, and password on poe's account was another from others games etc, so it's not my fault.

I not going to play fresh without my store... If i don't back my store I forget about this game :/

I don't know, please check the logins on your system or something like that. If you want I can post my IP adress from i login to game.

So.. Im not alone, all my orbs etc got stolen....
I tend to make password using online generators like http://strongpasswordgenerator.com/ and the like.. in the 25+ character range.. LastPass that I also use has a password generator built in.. people really should use things like this. With the onslaught of brute force software running on parallel processors like graphic card GPU's.. a password like 6-10 char is nowhere near enough..
generally dangerous
"
philosoaper wrote:
I tend to make password using online generators like http://strongpasswordgenerator.com/ and the like.. in the 25+ character range.. LastPass that I also use has a password generator built in.. people really should use things like this. With the onslaught of brute force software running on parallel processors like graphic card GPU's.. a password like 6-10 char is nowhere near enough..

If you click this link than you did not pay attention to the warning lol.

its pretty bad engineering to not have a system in place that can roll back that status of accounts without simply duplicating it
IGN Macesaremanttofly
I just had everything on my account stolen. I literally have never gone on shady websites, downloaded anything that had the remote possibility of being a phishing tool, I haven't even revealed my EMAIL account!
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
Same here, I just find it hard to believe its a coincident so many people got robbed in such a short time.
Joining in on the "All my chars have been deleted/I was hacked"-fest

Such as shame >_>
All my currency is gone when I just logged in. I know I had a full character inventory when I logged out. (just finished a docks run)

All my gems are secure, all my gear is secure. Just the orbs are gone. Armour and weapon stones are there as are wisdom and portal.

I've never used cheats or gone to messed up websites nor given my password out. THIS is why I don't play games where I can't control my own character. I am completely at the mercy of others to keep my information safe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info