Account Security and Theft Policy - READ THIS

"
Orkanta wrote:
I just lost a colossal mana potion (nothing important, I just need to find another).

But what I don't get:

- stopped to save the password
- changed, the password
- changed the adresse mail password

And my account still get breached ?

Is there a way to change the adresse mail ? In order for me to start on a fresh start (after changing again all the password).

xD
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
So I really didn't feel like looking through all of the posts here but I did see the cell phone verification mentioned. Is this already in place? And if so, how do I get it set up? In my experience, friends in other games have been hacked and it was almost always related to buying from a "farmer/seller" site and they were hacked through their email with a keylogger, not having a 2nd verification as a back up protection plan.

In advance, and probably late by many accounts here, lol...I love this game! I've only been playing it for a couple of months and it's one of the few that I intend to keep going with. Keep up the good work here and I'm sure it will continue to grow to the expectations you as Devs have put in place!

Thanks much!
"
Pheragon wrote:
So I really didn't feel like looking through all of the posts here but I did see the cell phone verification mentioned. Is this already in place? And if so, how do I get it set up? In my experience, friends in other games have been hacked and it was almost always related to buying from a "farmer/seller" site and they were hacked through their email with a keylogger, not having a 2nd verification as a back up protection plan.

How about not going to those RMT sites? LOL

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
Orkanta wrote:
I just lost a colossal mana potion (nothing important, I just need to find another).

But what I don't get:

- stopped to save the password
- changed, the password
- changed the adresse mail password

And my account still get breached ?

Is there a way to change the adresse mail ? In order for me to start on a fresh start (after changing again all the password).

LOL @ that
IGN: JayKayRQ
aaand RIP
Hardcore 4 life
I see.
zincsulfate from Rech Chemical Co.Ltd
can you guys set up authenticator app for android for account safety :D
[Mod Edit: Removed]
Last edited by Totemizer on Sep 1, 2013, 12:14:34 PM
edited
Last edited by lapilesos on Nov 21, 2013, 3:50:13 AM
this is actually the second time ive been hacked! i sign in and my stash has just been raped of all orbs and uniques. this is unacceptable. im logging in through steam! i think if there was a problem with my steam password security i would notice more than a few orbs in one game being stolen.
like i said not once but TWICE! is there something im missing here?
i dont do any of that rmt shit. i just play the game and have fun and it sure as shit doesnt make me wanna play any longer knowing i can get robbed for doing nothing.
Stop using third party programs and you wont get hacked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info