Account Security and Theft Policy - READ THIS

SAME HERE CHINESE WINS. I LOSE. "Wuhan, Hubei, China"
Wtf ggg? Its obvious it cannot stay that way ! people are gonna get hacked by chinese ppl more and more til decent players complain about it !! Im happy to notice i aint the ONLY person that got hacked FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! thats right i never lost anything due to hackers. Why not do something ? You said it yourself : ''We have received several reports of people losing items, and we can see from our logs that these end up on accounts (generally accessed by Chinese IPs)''

to be fucking honest i dont give a fuck about all the quality gems i had in my stash,,, he got away with my 5link ... thats all i need recovered i can deal with having 0 currencies from being hacked. :/ I wansnt done playing and now i feel like i am... it's unfair for everyone that lose items.. i mean i still have everything on my character :/ All i need recovered is my 5link and Gems. I dont care about what i lost in my stash i know this is gone. <.< i just wanted to keep playing and i need my armor in order to play. Im not leveling freezing pulse from 1 to 19 Again Oh my fucking god it had 20% quality. I wish i could buy another one since it cant be recovered ...oh wait ...i lost my currencies too what am i supposed to do ? GGG Need to find a way to help their players.
Last edited by CptWeed on Apr 3, 2013, 10:52:13 AM

Your Path of Exile account has been locked because someone attempted to log in from a location that you don't typically play from - "Wuhan, Hubei, China".

HI
´
My account has bean hacked and almost all my valuables taken.

I was logged out yesterday ATT 22:00 Swedish time.
And today I logged in now 16:30.

And I see that I am missing orbs and skill gems what happened ??

I love the game and I would love some help here to :p
Thx for a great game.

// Jonas Fagerlind

I must have my stuff back PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I hate this why did it happen to me :( Im CRying ;( ;( ;(
dude we got hacked by the same guy. oh but. They cant do anything about it... ?! What this chinese dude does is illegal and its my first time whinning about being hacked how sad is that .. atleast, IM NOT ALONE­....
So

I feel powerless what can I do to get my stuff back.

I have to go to a sight that sells POE stuff and buy it back ?

Anyone selling insurances against this ?
Last edited by Silverfe on Apr 3, 2013, 11:08:13 AM

how I'm able to report something like this? I 99,9% sure it's a fake, even if it wasnt the worst
can people which does such things be banned? ID bann or something like that :>

watch out guys..

ed: if it would have been his job, his payment got to be low... so much spelling mistakes.. ;p

-> I didnt enter my account data's and so on. I just wanted to share this.
Last edited by Suitor on Apr 5, 2013, 9:30:39 AM
I'm 100% sure it's fake.. id1945.com and pathofexile.com would not be the same address. id1945.com is registered out of cyprus..cyprus isn't where GGG is located.

Why do folks keep falling for such a lame scam?
"Hi, I,m from (GGG,EA,your bank, etc.) and you need to go to this website that is registered recently and for only one year and put in your login/password. If they give a link ignore it and actually type the real address in by hand, scam averted. Or you can play with them and ask why the page isn't loading, why xxx hasn't been fixed yet, why they changed countries, etc., etc.
My hovercraft is full of eels!
So pretty much what it boils down to is "hey come play our game, spend your hard earned cash to extend your stash and make your character really cool, and when your account gets hack cuz our security system is full of fail we're just gonna tell you to suck it up and restart". Just give us your money so we can get rich and laugh at your misfortune cuz it's too much work for us to help you out even though you put in the work on your game and recommended it to your friends.

Face it people it's all about GGG lining their pockets with your money and that's all they truly care about. In game economy is just something they use to say nope we don't want to help you out. Yep my account got hacked even thought I took all the security measures they talk about in this post. Yep I'm super pissed about it too. Maybe making the game server side like Wargaming did with World of Tanks. This way it's so much harder to hack.
[quote][spoiler][/spoiler][/quote]
"
Dreggon wrote:
Due to the way the skill system works, I must ask you to consider some method or policy that will allow you to restore skill gems to players if they are stolen. A high level is worthless without leveled skills to back it up. 4-6 damage on a fireball is worthless when an enemy has 4000 health.

Perhaps untradable versions, only acquirable through replacement? Allow players to continue playing without affecting the economy.
as a TF2 Trader who has made 2K USD i feel bad knowing i can't cashout from this game if i get bored
My account is regularly locked because it is accessed from China. But so far nothing seems to be missing.

I have changed my password several times now wich does not help. I read the beginning post but none of the points listet seem to apply. Exept if i am already part of a bot net, but besides having a firewall und antivirus program wich detect nothing i have no idea what to do.

Some links and tips how to protect myself better in the starting post would be most welcome since i feel pretty unsafe now. I guess anything i achieve in this game might vanish any moment. But i don't have the slightest idea what do do or not to do on my part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info