Leo's Leveling Process (Too Hard?)

Because his meta-craft mod is extremely useful for geting 6L items
Lol, my Leo is lvl 2 and its the end. It's seems I need wait for ages to play 3v3 CTF. Why GGG did nothing to fix this?
bro you're queueing 3v3 ctf... clearly that's not going to be a popular public queue.
Think he refers to some of the dailies, though leveling only through dailies will be slow
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
wrong thread
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 8, 2015, 10:11:45 AM
Yeah dude even doing the difficult dailies every single day its going to take literally months to get him anywhere near level 8. The numbers per kill and daily are too low, his numbers per level are too high, and the dailies are too hard to accomplish because of the crappy queue system.

Honestly the first thing they should do is fix the queuing system so it isn't such a joke. Second I would increase the points you get from completing 1v1s, 3v3s, kills, etc. to encourage people to PvP more frequently.

Also I second joining global 820, you can find groups getting together for the Leo dailies easily enough.
IGN: Biblets
I've been in 820 and haven't heard anyone ever chat, or respond to me asking if anyone was there.

Leo won't get past level 2 at this rate. They need to do something to either encourage pvp or make it more fun. Between nobody in 820 and nobody queueing for 3v3 ctf this is a lost cause.
bumping this, has anything been done to leo xp in the awakening? i got him to lvl 3 with 2 dailies and a few matches, but xp looks unchanged! no way im gonna get lvl 7 this way :(
just got back to the game.. is it even possible to level this master? I sit in the pvp ques for hours and nothing happens..
IGN - Endoplasm
"
jaysckhar wrote:
"
Wazabaza wrote:

Good to see that even standard is having trouble with it.

Yep. standard players are getting aggravated with leo missions :/
this sounds terrible for everyone. what was supposed to be a fun game (pvp) turned to a nightmare.
doesn´t matter if you buffed the pre-made char, no one is willing to play leo missions cause it´s turning too difficult to reunite players(willing ones)

by now , i saw 3 CTF went astray.

The requirement for today mission(07/12/15) is to survive 180 sec without dying. i found a player(with patience) to try this daily. we draw the match, killed one another. we couldn´t complete this mission.

the devs should post a thread explaining carrefully the pvp dailies, for noobs like me, or veterans like the guy who i played don´t get frustated.

and if the math in the inicial post (too much pvp combats to reach 8th lv) is really true, then ggg created a master who no one will ever see in 8th lv. (even there is insane people here)

and with this , i end my complainings.

The survive 180 seconds is in the arena not 1 v 1 and you can complete even if no one else is in the arena.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info