[1.3] - Sgravionizer (Physical PS CI Witch Wander) - 160K+ AoE, 54,5K+ Single Target - SUPERCHEAP

"Sgravion è... SEPPE SAI, dispensatore di morte."

PREMISE:
This Build is a continuation of [ 1.2 - Forsaken Masters Physical Wander CI Witch ] - Many endgame variations build, which has ben abandoned from the 3D starter, through higher levels and patches. This is not a different build but, as i said, a continuation.
With the Sgravionizer build i reached higher levels and higher dps for a better survavibility and lead us till to combat strongest bosses that previous build was not able to face.

Why i insisted on this build? Since this one is the only i found for a Physical Wander and able to easily clear 74-76 maps without be too much expensive. No tons of exalt = CI = No tons of aura = focus on pure crits and rare gear. SO:

PROS:
- No expensive uniquie items needed (Crown of Eyes, Shavronne, Acuity or similar...)
- Cheap: No mirrored items needed.
- Super Cheap: Very viable on a 5L.
- Super fast clear 74-76 maps capability.
- Since DPS is very scalable (phisycal and elemental) we can face both PHISYCAL than ELEMETAL reflect mods of some rare monster)

CONS:
- This build is focused on DPS, so our survability is high due to good LL and High AoE capability, but has a Leak with super stongest physical bosses.
- Can't do maps with "Blood Magc", or "No Mana" mods

BUILD CONCEPT/PLAYSTYLE

1 - FOCUS on Physical WAND, Crit chance, Crit Multi, High APS;
2 - High LL% from Anger and, if u can 6L, LL Gem;
3 - CI, Ghost Reaver and Blood Rage High ES pool for Survability;
4 - Power Shot for AoE, Barrage for Single target;
5 - Lighting Warp for escape.

All is based on a simple mechanism: Blood Rage, Power Syphon and CRITS.
Blood rage give us LL, and APS. Power Siphon give us Power Charge and rockets our crit chance.

ATTACK'S STYLE CONCEPT:
Spoiler
First thing to do is to find a group of monster, cruse it with a high assasin's mark and kill it with PS to raise fast PC. Since our AoE attacks chain 3 times it'll work very well on a group of till 3x3 = 9 monster. every hit will leech mana which will regen our pool.
if you are temporary out of mana usa a fast combination of barrage (for fast mana recharge on hit) and then PS.

DEFENCE'S STYLE CONCEPT:
Spoiler
Since this is a ranged build, basically we should avoide rather then facetank. Even if with a high pdps/aps we can facetank many hard monsters (some bosses or normal monster like blu/yellow deveourers).
Defenced so is focused on a correct defensive playstyle (distance from enemies), lows CWDT - IC, and Life Regen. So higher our PHYSICAL DPS, higher our LL, higher our survability.

GENERAL IMPORTANT VALUES OF THE BUILD:
Spoiler

== FROM GEAR ==

PHYSICAL DPS: since our LL/defence depends from it, the higher possibile.

ACCURACY: Since our MANA/HP regen depend on HITS, higher accuracy = higher REGEN.

RES: capped.

CRIT CHANCES: our normals attacks is not very powerfull, but since we can crits very well, our real goal is doing a critical attack.

ES: our pool of survability... nothing els to say obviously.

PHYSICAL LL:
we have to try to get a 20/20 Blood Rage. Additional Physical LL = greater HP regen = easier possibility to tank attacks

== FROM PASSIVE TREE ==
CI, Ghost reaver. then ES, PC, projectiles, STR (to substaine higher red gems), DEX (to substaine higher green gems)

BANDITS REWARDS
NORMAL -> +1 Passive Point (KILL ALL)
CRUEL -> +18% Physical damage (HELP OAK)
MERCILESS -> +1 Power Charge (HELP ALIRA)

GEM LINKS

*AOE (body armour):
- 4L => PS, LMP, CHAIN, FASTER ATTACK
- 5L => PS, LMP, CHAIN, FASTER ATTACK, CRIT MULTI
- 6L => PS, LMP, CHAIN, FASTER ATTACK, CRIT MULTI, CRIT CHANCE(mine)/PHYS PROJECTILE/WED (if u have more elemental dmg)/LL (if u want super life leech)

*SINGLE TARGET (boots): => BARRAGE, FASTER ATTACK, PHYSICAL PROJECTILE, CRIT CHANCE

*AURAS (helmet):
- Style 1 (more dps, freeze enemies)=> REDUCED MANA, HATRED, DISCIPLINE
- Style 2 (more mana, but more AoE effect) => REDUCED MANA, DISCIPLINE, HoA, HoI
(with this variant i can clear Jungle Valley Boss)

*ESCAPE (wand)=> LIGHTING WARP, FASTER CASTING, REDUCED DURATION
*BUFF/CUERSE (gloves) => BLOOD RAGE, ASSASSIN MARK, INCREASED DURATION, EMPOWER
*DEFENCE (shield) => CWDT, IMMORTAL CALL, ENDURING CRY

MY GEAR

MY GEAR - 5L VARIANT:

5L DPS/DEFENCE STATS

All dps here could be multiplicate per 1,5, since very often enemies will be shocked...
AoE DPS STATS
Power Siphon x 3 shots [+2 Chain] with 6 power charge = 11.500 x 3 x 3 =
103,5K DPS
Spoiler

Power Siphon x 3 shots [+2 Chain] with 6 power charge and atziri flask = 13.581 x 3 x 3 =
122,2K DPS
Spoiler

ONE TARGET DPS STATS
Barrage (4 Shots) with 6 power charge = 10677 x 4 = 42,7K DPS
Spoiler

Barrage (4 Shots) with 6 power charge and atziri flask = 12,827 x 4 = 51,3K DPS
Spoiler

DEFENCE STATS
Keystone: all res capped, 22% block chance, 30% avoidance

1.3.X TREE:

FROM 1.2.X:

we lose 20% about dps since crit nerfs. but the build is still viable and can be better optimized.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION -> TO DO:

1) DPS SCREEN AND STATS
2) LEVELLING GUIDE
3) GEAR SETUP & PRICES
5) HERALDS AURAS VARIATIONS SETUP
Last edited by Sgravion on Jan 9, 2015, 2:46:25 PM
EDITING LOG:

01/01/15 - added correctly attacks and defense stats, playstyle, focus values; tring new gem combinations on 6L. theoryng on Abyssus variant.

04/01/15
- added 6L, auras and abyssus final variation.

gained:
- more crit chance;
- more dps;
- ability of shock enemies very often (due the increase of lighting flat dmg);
- less mana reserved.
- more AoE effect

- added a video of gameplay and power ability (sry for bad video res and proportion...)

6/01/15:
- added suggested bandits reward
Last edited by Sgravion on Jan 6, 2015, 4:33:05 AM
I actually made some sort of variation of 1.2 build. Currently that character is 85 level, thanks to party play, because I haven't got that good DPS and I guess I kind of ruined the character. Anyways, character has been good learning experience.

Chaos Inoculation has been double edged sword. I don't need life flasks, so more room for utility flasks. On the other hand swarm of enemies are annoying, because it is hard to find safe place to regenate energy shield. Thanks to skill tree reset, I picked up Essence Surge notable, which has been savior in many situations. I also think think Essence Surge is must for CI characters.

Accuracy has also been kind of a problem, so in skill tree reset I also picked Depth Perception notable on Shadow side of tree.

I picked Power Siphon instead of Barrage for single target skill. I found Barrage awkward to use. I probably sacrificed lots of DPS back then.

And the most important lesson has been, that getting a good wand for this build has been pain in the ass. I already have shoddy gear, but I here are my gear highligts.

Spoiler
I actually made some sort of variation of 1.2 build. Currently that character is 85 level, thanks to party play, because I haven't got that good DPS and I guess I kind of ruined the character. Anyways, character has been good learning experience.

Chaos Inoculation has been double edged sword. I don't need life flasks, so more room for utility flasks. On the other hand swarm of enemies are annoying, because it is hard to find safe place to regenate energy shield. Thanks to skill tree reset, I picked up Essence Surge notable, which has been savior in many situations. I also think think Essence Surge is must for CI characters.

Accuracy has also been kind of a problem, so in skill tree reset I also picked Depth Perception notable on Shadow side of tree.

I picked Power Siphon instead of Barrage for single target skill. I found Barrage awkward to use. I probably sacrificed lots of DPS back then.

And the most important lesson has been, that getting a good wand for this build has been pain in the ass. I already have shoddy gear, but I here iusmy gear highligt.

Spoiler
I still can't that believe that shield is so awesome.

Anyways, thanks for build inspiration. I might even try making this build again :)
"
you tried running Blood Rage and Ghost Reaver? it helps a lot, since you get free frenzy charges and life leech which then applies to your shields

also I would recommend running vaal discipline, so you can reg your ES while infight

I used both, but the reduced time from Essence Sruge helps a lot too :)
"
RaivokasMagma wrote:

And the most important lesson has been, that getting a good wand for this build has been pain in the ass. I already have shoddy gear, but I here are my gear highligts.

And the most important lesson has been, that getting a good wand for this build has been pain in the ass. I already have shoddy gear, but I here iusmy gear highligt.

Spoiler
I still can't that believe that shield is so awesome.

Anyways, thanks for build inspiration. I might even try making this build again :)

ok, first of all:
Essence surge is a good keystone but getting a higher dps is more important because if your pdps kicks asses, with a 20/20 blood rage your HP regen is enough for good survability.

getting depth perception instead is a bad way since you use 4 points to get it (1 of thier is useless...) for only 40% crit chance... from 1.2 crit multi is much important then crit chance.

You should looking for crit chance in your gear (helmet, gloves, rings or amulet). Same way for accuracy (look it in rings).

And if need ES look for a good Boots/Body armour/shield. But if u are rising DPS, and have problems with currency, the easier way for lookking good gears is:

WAND: first very important: look for highest pDPS u can buy. (PDPS > APS > CRIT)
HELMET: not unique (URSINE PELT for crit, APS and SPEED, ALPHA HOWL'S for ANTI FREEZE, and
+2 aura gems, or good RARE ES helmet with some res)
SHIELD: SUPER RES stats (look for a +24 all elements base legacy archon/kite shield) or great ES
BELT: DORYANI for rising PDPS, LL and res, or a good rare RUSTIC SASH (+24% pdps) with hig RES
RINGS: ACCURACY, #/# Physical, crit chance, RES
AMULET: #/# Physical, crit chance, crit multi
GLOVES (rare good RES-APS or if your res are enoght high try a maligaro for crit chances)
CENTER: OBVIOUSLY A 5-6L with at least 500 ES

According to me
a good wand is from 4-5 up to 10 EX (or more if u can)
a good body armour 5L is similar
rest is from few C to 1/2 ex at item.

VERY budget...

--> i reach 85 adnd 70% all alone, no party play.
if u use barrage u can facetank rare devourer... the only boss i can't do (now) is 70+ merveil and jungle valley (too much monster that stun me)

changed with 1C a ring: more dps and res capped, lol.
i'm confused. why doesn't the 1.3 tree show ghost reaver as being selected ?

edit: btw, if you are having trouble with being stunned give cast when stunned a try . it can be extremely effective.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jan 9, 2015, 11:24:46 AM
Sry it was an error.
it's corrected now. GR is necessary for this build.
"
Sgravion wrote:
Sry it was an error.
it's corrected now. GR is necessary for this build.

that's what i figured :-)

i'm trying this out in bloodlines.

should be interesting.

definite possibility of ripping to reflect, lol.

A map with +xx% added Cold Damage alone should be pain in the ass since you don't have any sort of avoiding chill/freeze. If they are coupled with more Monster Speed, then you are swarmed immediately and freezelocked to death on higher maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info