Arena is a horrible event. Bad job GGG

- Spawn killing. HAHAHA
- Kill stealing. Seriously it's just whoever who can killsteal the best. That's all this match is about
- Teleporting out. Garbage mechanic. I'm about to kill someone. You teleport me out.
- Mechanics of teleporting out. Teleport out and into a new arena on 10% hp. Teleport into the SAME FUCKING ARENA for no reason. Loading time for teleporting without an SSD is horribe because GGG has bad optimisation and they don't care. Make some more MTX meanwhile.
- Satan desync. The event has so much fucking desync that for me playing EU from Australia i CAN NOT LAND A CYCLONE. IT DOES LITERALLY ZERO DAMAGE and will never hit someone.

Very bad event. Do not recommend. It's only frustration and disappointment, something i must go through to get the rewards i want.

This is not a fun PvP system. You did a poor job GGG. 5 months from 1.2 -> 1.3 and this is what you come up with? Is this a joke?

What are the alpha testers doing? What are YOUR testers doing? You let CoD through, and you can't even fix the large amount of bugs in this PvP system.

Edit:

Spoiler
shit job -> poor job
shit ton -> large amount
they don't give a fuck -> don't care
fucking terrible -> horrible
shit optimisation -> bad
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Dec 25, 2014, 2:12:32 PM
Came out harsh, but that's how i felt after participating in the event. Reality of the truth GGG.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Do you ever have anything constructive to say? If you hate pvp so much, why do you keep playing?
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Last edited by Dopamineloveaffair on Dec 25, 2014, 2:06:46 PM
"
Do you ever have anything constructive to say? If you hate pvp so much, why do you keep playing?

Straight up listing the problems.
It's cool to list out problems, but you keep doing so without even providing any solution or at least anything more helpful than "GGG THIS SUCKS ALL CAPS BLAH BLAH BLAH".

Come up with a few solutions yourself before spewing out more complains, or at least something new to complain about instead of the same recycled stuff over and over.
Being so worried about what others are doing you shouldn't pvp at all. It is supposed to have no rules. That is fun.

Hint: don't play EU events from Australia.
lol. Playing cyclone with 400 ping. Well there's your problem. Flicker to them for bigger chance to land or use arc and have half your problems solved as you don't even need to target accurately.

The teleporting part is annoying though, I'll give you that.

I disagree on the rest though. My caster (non COD in any way shape or form) did just fine and 150-190 kills each of the evens that I did before I moved back home for the holidays. I had a blast and just mindlessly killing entire groups of people every 10 or so seconds ranks quite high on my fun/satisfaction levels.

Also, can't you tone down your comments when you are giving feedback. Sure some of the stuff isn't perfect but no point filling the forums with negativism. Its not going to accomplish anything. At this point all you manage to do is sound like that mad gamer Francis that just curses and breaks shit in front of the camera.

You have legit issues but you take the focus away from them by posting a bunch of useless whining all over the good stuff. :/

Also if you think you can do a better job than the current alpha testers feel free to apply as well. Do you honestly believe that they tested the FFA or the swiss events on alpha? If they had a lot of the things implemented in the last patch would have been fixed pre 1.3 coming out.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Dec 25, 2014, 5:05:55 PM
Yea i was frustrated as hell after the event. I'll create a very long post later on.

Eitherway, I'm only doing PvP for alternate arts atm. It's cheaper to buy my way in and win the alt arts than it is to buy them. That, and the fact that not enough people cares about PvP to have enough supply.
"
Being so worried about what others are doing you shouldn't pvp at all. It is supposed to have no rules. That is fun.

Hint: don't play EU events from Australia.

Yeah I suppose us from the oceanic region just move to US or Europe whenever PvP events are on, thanks for the tip!
"
andkamen wrote:
lol. Playing cyclone with 400 ping. Well there's your problem.

Actually that's not my problem, GGG specifically said they will not make an AU event despite a significant portion of LLD community currently resides within the oceanic area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info