Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91

Loving the build so far. Just got Call of the Brotherhood and I'm currently running with a 4L

Which gem would be the best for my 4th link?
I currently have Arc-Spell Echo-Faster Casting-?

I was thinking of Hypothermia or Cold Pen. as the 4th, but I currently don't have any dexterity to rank up hypothermia or cold pen past level 15. Should I use added lightning damage as my 4th gem, or hypothermia/cold pen.?

Also, I was wondering why you chose Cold Pen. over Hypothermia
@maokrebbs:
You are completely forgetting one of our most important damage-sources: Power Charge on Critical.
Depending on what level you're playing you should use: Arc - Spell Echo - PCoC - Faster Casting or Cold Penetration.

If you're going pure Cold, Cold Penetration is always better than Hypothermia. Since we're 50% Cold and 50% Lightning I'm not sure if Hypothermia could maybe be stronger against packs, but less consinstant for sure. Against Bosses, though, Penetration will always be better.
Currently level 64 and I am a little bit struggling with Dried Lake.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InsaneX3/characters - Kizumix

I wonder what I should invest in atm. Better weapons, 5l or CotB ring? My arc is currently sitting at 4.6k dps.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Dec 15, 2015, 11:32:35 AM
Hiya, this may have been covered, and if so i apologize.

Why emphasis on cold damage instead of lightning? What are the added benefits of doing cold damage?

Thank you.
Can somebody post some endgame video? :-) I rly like this build, currently lvl 70 but i have some hard time with doing maps... (even tier 1). But my gear is rly bad so yeah :-)

I just want to see how somebody owning with that..

thx a lot!

Hi there, I just got this wand drop. It seems quite good but unfortunately has no crit and it can't be crafted (I can however craft added damage to spells or mana). Is this worth using or is spell crit on the weapon essential and I'd be better off selling it and buying one with less damage but with crit?

Thank you!
Last edited by Biratancho on Dec 15, 2015, 2:48:39 PM
idk man im using arc for mobs and frost pulse for single target

but the thing i noticed is that frost pulse does way more damage

using

fp-faster casting-spell echo

arc-spell echo-faster casting-pcoc

these are the wands im using atm, do u think i could pull of a frost pulse build based on this arc buid?
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
@maokrebbs:
You are completely forgetting one of our most important damage-sources: Power Charge on Critical.
Depending on what level you're playing you should use: Arc - Spell Echo - PCoC - Faster Casting or Cold Penetration.

If you're going pure Cold, Cold Penetration is always better than Hypothermia. Since we're 50% Cold and 50% Lightning I'm not sure if Hypothermia could maybe be stronger against packs, but less consinstant for sure. Against Bosses, though, Penetration will always be better.

Aah, I forgot to mention that I use curse on hit to proc all my power charges. So the 4th link would still be Cold Penetration lv. 15 vs. Added lightning lv. 20?
The OP already explained pretty detailed why PCoC is much more reliable and consistent than Assassin's Mark can ever be. I would recommend you to switch it with Warlord's Mark and use PCoC.
If you insist on using Assassin's Mark though, your 4th link would probably have to be life leech.
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
The OP already explained pretty detailed why PCoC is much more reliable and consistent than Assassin's Mark can ever be. I would recommend you to switch it with Warlord's Mark and use PCoC.
If you insist on using Assassin's Mark though, your 4th link would probably have to be life leech.

I will take OP and your advice on the curse switch and PCoC. Thanks a ton for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info