Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@iTeehee: I'd say the rare chest is the best choice. It's already 5L, got life + mana and even some resistances, so you won't need as many high trires rolls on other gear when using crit gloves and CotB.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey nice build. Loved it! I have a couple of questions. Firstly, does the flask part in tree help that much? Also, I did the same socketing u suggest and herald of ice does not apply any curses. Is there something more in it?
@Nap0le0n: Hey thanks, glad you like this build! The flask nodes are pretty strong when used with the right flasks, such as Setthing Divine Life flasks or a Granite Flask of Iron SKin, and add a main part of our survivability in high level maps.
Regarding Herald of Ice, it's only the explosion that triggers on killing a frozen enemy that applies the curses. Since enemies are usually grouped close together and Arc needs some time to chain (&kill) from one enemy to another, this works fairly well.
twitch.tv/enki91
Enki,

Thank you so much for a great build and wonderful explanations, as well as taking the time to fill 70+ pages with helpful responses! You're an example of why this game / community is great.

I've been playing on a new witch for about 20 hours now, am in the high 40s, and am really enjoying this build. I have two questions for you.

First question: I've gotten to the point where I've started to use Poacher's Mark + CWDT to debuff mobs. The issue I am running into is that I "accidentally" leveled my PM gem beyond my dex cap and then realized that the only dex I have is from Coordination (+20) and one of the dex nodes along the way to it (+10). This begs the question for me - in your build, how are you keeping your str and dex up high enough to support higher levels of these gems? For example, I did notice you grabbed some str nodes near devotion, but even that does not seem to be enough. How do you support higher levels of things like Rallying Cry, Vaal Haste, etc? Also, thoughts on how to best do this while leveling?

Second question: What are your thoughts on dropping Devotion and Cruel Prep (+ some other misc life nodes and one of the mana regen nodes below deep wisdom) to get Breath of Lightning and Heart of Thunder?

Sorry if these are noobish questions, or have been answered before! 70+ pages is a lot to sift through :).

Enjoying the build.

Wondering why you don't take the node Heart of Thunder. Seems to be good lightning boost? What am i missing?
@ajamess: Hey there, thanks for the kind words, reall appreciate it! Now to your questions:

1. Some gems, namely Poachers Mark, Warlord's Mark, Rallying Cry and Vaal Haste don't have to be maximum level for us to be effective. Their higher levels don't give enough benefit to justify the needed stat investrment.

The most we need to max out all important gems is 98 Dex and 111 Strength, and we get 84 Dex + 134 Strength from the passive tree a little after Lv60. This means you'll need 14 Dex from your endgame gear to max out important gems, Strength is already covered and high enough for a Lv16 Rallying Cry.
Getting more stats on gear would possibly allow you to max out these gems, but your focus should be on all required stats such as life, mana etc which will be way more impactful.

While leveling, you can temporarily take some of the +30 Dex/Strength nodes on the way, wear a Dex/Strength amulet or cheaply craft those stats with Haku/Elreon on your gear.

2. Very bad. Life is arguably the most important stat for endgame (unless you're Lowlife/CI) and we're already very limited in that regard, while we have enough DPS for 78+ maps.
Breath of Lightning is also not needed for a crit build, as you'll shock 100% on crit already.

@Greyvaris: Heart of Thunder is good, but we're already very point-starved since 2.0 and other nodes are just better for an overall more rounded build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi. I really like your guide and i wanna try that build. Since I'm a beginner, which armor should I focus while lvling? Armor/es, ES, or EV/es?
@Latthspell: Doesn't really matter, since we don't scale either. Just make sure your resistances are capped and you got lots of life and mana.
twitch.tv/enki91
Tested your build before 2.0 up to level 91 and it was a really a good time ( with some tweeks to adapt and optimize a bit more my gears of course ).

To compare with others Arc builds i played before it was really great for leveling / early mapping and endgame while the others ( except old foxtactics's one ) had some struggles regarding some part of the game.

Also tried 6/7 times to do my own Arc build and havn't been able to get the intended results sadly.

I clearly recommend it to anyone that want get strong basis with arc and lot of ways to manage their builds in endgame if they want to.

Might get back to Arc for 1 month league i'm hesitating between too much things :D
Hf :)
Am i right to say
you help alira in normal, kill all in cruel , help alira in merci ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info