Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi!
With the announcement of the new legendaries, I would like to ask, if those two are a viable option:

Cerberus Limb: Life leech for spell damage. Could this be an alternative to the first 2 ascendency points?

Command of the Pit: Arcane Surge on every attack skill? Could either change the supporting gem for Orb of Storms or completely make it unnecessary.

Thanks so far for the very detailed guide!
I was lucky playing SSF SC. A 3-linked, all-blue Lifesprig dropped late in Act 1. Early in Act 2 Shield Charge and Superior Faster Attacks both dropped.

I know the guide says to equip those Gems late in Act 4. But with Lifesprig, at what point does it make sense to switch to a Sceptre to be able to use SC?
i saw how streamer drop 21lvl Vaal BV in DELVE, so i guess we can drop vaal arc too ;o
"
Blankbeard wrote:
Could this be an alternative to the first 2 ascendency points?

You would give up reflect immunity. So you go from "can do all map modifiers" to "oh god why reflect".

But the item is great besides that I think, also more leech is nice, don't have to give up your other leg for it though.

The Arcane Surge one seems good. And you could probably just 3 socket the Orb of Storms in it. Maybe even change the Increased Duration Gem to something else, since it might not effect the buff from the glove. It's also a question what level of AS the glove gives, it's kinda odd that it doesn't state the level.

I personally would still use Orb of Storms for the higher chance of triggering Elemental Overload and the mana leech (if socketed that way). It's a really nice "damage over time" spell.
Last edited by WgCdr_Enriquez on Sep 5, 2018, 8:24:00 AM
Hi all, I finally manage to get Impulsa and made 6 sockets and 5 links with help of Vorici.

My question here is since it is really hard to roll first 5 cockets with blue what is the best 5-gem setup for such combinaton (4B-1G, 1B) ?

Also I managed to get no so cheap want (1Ex) but later I realized that I can not add cast speed there and it is not event better then my cheap one (with good 13 cast speed):

Should I sell it or what I can do with it ?

Thanks
"
pkirill wrote:

Should I sell it or what I can do with it ?

Thanks

--> give it to me :D :D
Why would you sell, instead of using it? Found something better?
It can not have cast speed and DPS numbers in game decreasing when I use it.
I`m new to this game, started playing relatively recently.
hello! if i am correct from act 4 your passive tree goal doesnt change, could u fix it? or should we simply use tree 80?
Last edited by Sendushi on Sep 5, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
"
pkirill wrote:
It can not have cast speed and DPS numbers in game decreasing when I use it.
I`m new to this game, started playing relatively recently.

As written in the guide, much of the damage comes from multipliers, which are not respected in the official game DPS calculations. If you want to see the overall damage you make with all multipliers, I think you have to use 3rd party tools (like "Path of Building").

If the staff is still decreasing your DPS, I could use it :D
is it normal for this build when you get stunned you loose all your mana? and on this guide it says that ahn's heritage is the end game shield to use because of onslaught but im not seeing onslaught while wielding the shield...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info