Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hello enki I am gonna ask another question :d and sorry if this was a question asked before. What do you think about Velako's sign?
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
anasme wrote:
awww... sorry for this, should be good now?

Yeah it works now. Gear looks overall not too bad, i've noticed that your Enfeeble is way too high level and that you have no spell other than Portal linked to the second CwDt setup. I'd also recommend an Eternal Life Flask instead, and replace the Quicksilver with a Basalt Flask.

After that it's probably time to save up for a Mind of the Council or Watcher's Eye for mana sustain, so you can replace the Mana Flask with a Sulphur Flask and when that's done, maybe a 6L Inpulsa's.

Thanks a lot Sir, you are the best :) I understand now where I was wrong... beginner mistake
I will try to get the watcher's eye... and improve my lvl etc.

maybe a little question Inpulsa 6L you buy it or do it??? I see a lot of people here having it already but its not that cheap :O
"
anasme wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
anasme wrote:
awww... sorry for this, should be good now?

Yeah it works now. Gear looks overall not too bad, i've noticed that your Enfeeble is way too high level and that you have no spell other than Portal linked to the second CwDt setup. I'd also recommend an Eternal Life Flask instead, and replace the Quicksilver with a Basalt Flask.

After that it's probably time to save up for a Mind of the Council or Watcher's Eye for mana sustain, so you can replace the Mana Flask with a Sulphur Flask and when that's done, maybe a 6L Inpulsa's.

Thanks a lot Sir, you are the best :) I understand now where I was wrong... beginner mistake
I will try to get the watcher's eye... and improve my lvl etc.

maybe a little question Inpulsa 6L you buy it or do it??? I see a lot of people here having it already but its not that cheap :O

u can chase 5L
I bought my Inpulsa cheap, Vorici'd for 6 sockets, and slammed fuses because I would have been fine with 5L for now. I got 6L on about my 20th fuse :D

This build gets really fun with an Inpulsa.
Did anyone try to use an Agnerod East here to compare DPS ?
I suppose it sucks for movement since you would need to rely entirely on flame dash / lightning warp. But maybe single target DPS could be much higher ?
Anything i should really upgrade as a priority Enki? thanks!

using biscos and ventos while farming for hh, but ignore those 2 slots for now.
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Anything i should really upgrade as a priority Enki? thanks!

using biscos and ventos while farming for hh, but ignore those 2 slots for now.

Im not OP but we can start the discussion anyways:

1. Getting Watchers Eye jewel, mana leech during wrath aura. It is very strong in this build.
2. Not using herald of thunder, this grants a bigger mana pool for survivability. HoT doesnt give that big of a damage output anyways and it not needed to clear mobpacks.
3. Since you are using blind support gem you can get pretty neat glove stats, +attackspeed, +spelldmg, +castspeed.
4. Using wise oak over rumis(?)
@magnushiden: Looks good, just gotta work on those flasks and then jewels.

@DarrelMayhead: Are your resistances capped while leveling, and are you following the leveling progression trees? Not sure about HC economy, but stuff like a Lifesprig, Crest of Perandus, Goldrim and String of Servitude with Ele Res roll can make your leveling experience much easier.

@andyy714: You could aim for either a Shaped Sceptre with penetration mod and other good damage stats, or one of those temple mod sceptres. This would boost single target but you'd lose some Inpulsa explosion damage, although it should still be more than enough. Shield could also be replaced by a nice rare, you don't gain too much from Rathpith without Rumi's and other block stuff.

Other than that, you should put Movement Speed on your boots with Tora and then try to get atleast a good boot enchant, maybe helmet too if you can be bothered.

@Thirtyeight: Your flasks are the biggest issue - replace Rotgut with a Basalt Flask and Sorrow of the Divine with Atziri's Promise. Your Arcane Surge is also too high level, get a new one in town and keep it at Lv8. I'd also recommend switch Le Heup with Essence Worm to run Wrath, and upgrade those boots and belt, and then jewels.

@jazersenpai: Similar damage to a good Opal Ring, but lacks Life and other defensive stats.

@anasme: If you can afford, get a 5L Inpulsa to use and another, unlinked one that you casually spam jewellers and fuses on until it's 6L. Maybe you get lucky, maybe it will take some time, but it will eventually be 6L.

@JCaesar007: That's really lucky, grats!

@thomzon: Damage-wise it's about 15% higher when compared to an average Catalyst/Ahn setup, but you will lose mobility, Fortify and whatever other bonus your shield would offer.

@HarryPothead: In addition to what 185895 wrote, i'd recommend switching the Divine Life to an Eternal Life Flask, with Bubbling mod it'll give you higher life/s. Other than that looks good!
twitch.tv/enki91
what should i upgrade next? idk how much to spend on inpulsa... should i get one with good rolls or any rolls as long as it's 6 socket/linked?
"
Tycoq wrote:
what should i upgrade next? idk how much to spend on inpulsa... should i get one with good rolls or any rolls as long as it's 6 socket/linked?

I´ve bought the cheapest I was able to. I only 5linked it, because my 6th Gem wasn´t levelled enough. While farming for more money I found some divine orbs. With these I tried to get better stats. Even using an impulsa made the build a lot better.
After farming some currency I bought another one. This one was to be sixlinked (~800 Fuses later). Every diviner will be used for better stats. The old 5linked will be 6linked one day, so I can sell it then.

I don´t think the first impulsa has to be the perfect one, a 5link does fine for the first time until your empower reaches a proper level.

Any suggestion for the encounter II challenge "Defeat The Broken Prince, The Hollow Lady and The Fallen Queen in that order"? When using arc it is not possible. Which spell should I use instead arc? And how can I protect the char from being killed while hopping around in hope to seperate one boss from another?
Last edited by Stephalem on Jun 26, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info