Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Nice build, Enki. I'll try it out.

Is there a reason you using an Eternal life flask instead of the "standard" "OH SHIT" instant divine flask?
"
Guerre74 wrote:
Nice build, Enki. I'll try it out.

Is there a reason you using an Eternal life flask instead of the "standard" "OH SHIT" instant divine flask?

It just synergizes better. In my opinion Seething flasks are a relic of the past, only useful to get that bit of life to prevent dying to some random AoE or projectile until you can leech back with insta leech, for everything else the amount healed is simply too low.

Since we have high block, we can usually prevent that in the first place so the higher recovery works better for us, especially with Catalysed prefix.

Edit: Made some more tests regarding the potential mana issue and found a solution: Rallying Cry.
It's already strong on its own and can be further amplified with Spirited Response.
The downside is, it has to be selfcasted and Vortex got kicked from the setup again, but overall i'd say it's definitely better now and hopefully prevents a big issue, before it had the chance to become an issue.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 8, 2017, 11:15:04 AM
I'm still not quite get it why we are picking necro, could you explain this to me, please?
"
I'm still not quite get it why we are picking necro, could you explain this to me, please?

Cheap way to get lots of block and spellblock, while DPS is similar/better than Elementalist.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:

Cheap way to get lots of block and spellblock, while DPS is similar/better than Elementalist.

K, got it. Will try this builds for sure, good job!

Added the new unique "Inpulsa's Broken Heart" - this chest is an absolute gamechanger for Arc!
It doesn't fix the single target issues, but it does fix another big problem Arc had - limited chains.
With this chest and enough Lightning Damage %, huge packs will just explode regardless of your chain amount. For everyone gearing in Abyss right now, plan this chest in!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 9, 2017, 10:43:12 AM
Enki, you mentioned that this build can't reliably do the final bosses (Shaper, Guardians, etc.). Could you elaborate on that? Are there certain hard maps/bosses/etc. the build simply cannot go beyond, or only with certain pieces of gear? I like this build and your guide, but I also would like to ultimately do all the content that lies ahead (Elder, other endgame bosses, Abyss, etc.).
"
FeatherSigil wrote:
Enki, you mentioned that this build can't reliably do the final bosses (Shaper, Guardians, etc.). Could you elaborate on that? Are there certain hard maps/bosses/etc. the build simply cannot go beyond, or only with certain pieces of gear? I like this build and your guide, but I also would like to ultimately do all the content that lies ahead (Elder, other endgame bosses, Abyss, etc.).

It's simply a matter of single-target issues in those highest tier fights, even with a highend setup like my gear in Standard. We're talking about several minutes per Guardian or Shaper phase here, which means lots of manual dodging needed to survive. If you're good at that you should be able to do those fights, but it won't be nearly as easy or fast as with a build that carries you through them.

Can't say anything about the newest bosses since i didn't encounter them yet. Need to build a pool of new red maps in Standard to test first, but at the same time also wanna play Abyss.
So let's just go by the rule that there potentially is some boss this build fails at, but also bosses it excels at. I've just done an old corrupted T15 Abyss (Caldera now) and just facetanked through the boss, so the current T13 version shouldn't be an issue.
twitch.tv/enki91
Have you considered using the scourge claw to make the ascendancy choice even more sensible? Also, I was wondering about your links for ball lightning. You mentioned that single target damage was a problem, yet you have ball lightning in your chest setup rather than the pledge of hand. If you had your ball lightning setup in the pledge, you could swap out life leech and spell echo for damage support gems like elemental focus and empower
Also, I was wondering how reliably can you shock higher tier bosses like guardians or shaper, would elemental focus be better on ball lightning in that sense then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info