Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

is this build still viable after vaal dicipline nerf?
SO GOOD THANK
9ttkxi
W6V4UL
Last edited by iNfitUss on Feb 27, 2017, 9:55:59 PM
"
kareNZa wrote:
This has been my most favourite build guide over so many leagues, so to me it's only appropriate I'm going to start the legacy league with it & see what drops. Huge thanks to Enki for answering all our questions & keeping this build current.

I second this! Nice work Enki on also providing some alternate versions.

I am tempted to revisiting this build in Legacy League. Starting character for me is going to be my first ground up build, if it turns out any good I'll make a thread.

Re: Crit Arc Assassin with dual void batteries, I saw some discussion and the math showed that dual voids are best in slot for this build, if your goal is to create huge Arc tooltip DPS, this is the build to do it with. You will also die to reflect :P
Thanks everyone! I'll work on updating all trees once the new passive tree is out, and will also add the dual VB Assassin to alternative setups. So far, it looks like nothing else really changes (Voidbringer mana cost reduction is nice), but of course some of the new uniques might change that.

@cetinem: Yes, we still get a few seconds of ES recharge, which is usually enough to burst down bosses.
twitch.tv/enki91
Awesome just what i wanted to hear, Thank you.
Alright, everything updated. Not much has changed but i still hope i didn't miss anything, will look over the guide again when i'm not as tired.
twitch.tv/enki91
The Skilltrees are offline :(

Edit: Ok didn't read that it wont work till it goes live :) nvm
Last edited by Didjital on Mar 3, 2017, 2:35:35 PM
"
Didjital wrote:
The Skilltrees are offline :(

Edit: Ok didn't read that it wont work till it goes live :) nvm

Looks like there is an issue with poeurl. Thanks for mentioning this, i've switched all links with direct links, should be fixed now.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info