Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Got to about level 56. Decided to switch as build is complete trash.

"
rem0nster wrote:
Got to about level 56. Decided to switch as build is complete trash.

Can clear high level maps and do Atziri with it.
Don't know what your definition of "trash" is, but.......yeah.
how you deal with breaches at higher lvl maps, i have so much problems with it.. Resistances overcapped, ~19k dps tooltip with 5 power charges, or ~14k without charges.. maybe i just try too high lvl maps or should go more carefully? Heres my gear at breach lvl 81.. Got lvl 80 at saturday evening and basically leveled just to 81 at sunday, since dieing at breaches, dieing at uber trials, etc.. a bit dissapointed and plan to reroll, or what im doing wrong? Merc lab still not done, but dont know if Pendulum would change things a lot..

Heres is my gear:
"
Matematikas wrote:
how you deal with breaches at higher lvl maps, i have so much problems with it.. Resistances overcapped, ~19k dps tooltip with 5 power charges, or ~14k without charges.. maybe i just try too high lvl maps or should go more carefully? Heres my gear at breach lvl 81.. Got lvl 80 at saturday evening and basically leveled just to 81 at sunday, since dieing at breaches, dieing at uber trials, etc.. a bit dissapointed and plan to reroll, or what im doing wrong? Merc lab still not done, but dont know if Pendulum would change things a lot..

Heres is my gear:

What tiers of maps are you attempting? What's your life total?
Because your DPS sounds a bit low. I'm at 69k DPS fully buffed (6 power charges, Pendulum of Destruction, both golems out), but I'm only sitting at 4,7k life, so sometimes harder combinations of even tier 12 and 13 maps give me trouble.

Also: flasks. Get a Basalt flask, ASAP. Vinktar's is awesome, of course, but it's expensive.
@maykay: Pretty nice jewels!

@rem0nster: Well that's unfortunate, hope you'll have more fun with the next build.

@Matematikas: Two words: Decoy Totem. We kinda drew the short straw with this league since Arc can only hit a limited amount of mobs. Keep moving, put down Decoy, play piano with flasks and burst down enemies, that's what works for me so far. The cold breach though.. completely kill my fps, and with that my exp.

Going to work on the promised improved leveling section tomorrow, and a small update to gem setup. Hope this will fix some issues that players might have right now!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 5, 2016, 9:56:30 AM
"
maykay wrote:

What tiers of maps are you attempting? What's your life total?
Because your DPS sounds a bit low. I'm at 69k DPS fully buffed (6 power charges, Pendulum of Destruction, both golems out), but I'm only sitting at 4,7k life, so sometimes harder combinations of even tier 12 and 13 maps give me trouble.

Also: flasks. Get a Basalt flask, ASAP. Vinktar's is awesome, of course, but it's expensive.

I was doing T6-7 maps.. For example canyon, i almost cant see my dmg to these bosses with 14k unbuffed.. I have 4.5k life, overcapped resistances, 1.3k ES but this dmg output i think is way too low for anything further.. Got those wands with spellcrit, 30+ spelldmg%, 10+ cast speed but somehow not enough dmg, gem levels are 19.
@Matematikas: Mastermind of Discord definitely helps, i'm going to move up its priority in the guide tomorrow. Also don't forget to debuff bosses with Frost Bomb.

All in all i gotta agree though, Arc is one of those forgotten skills stuck in a different era of the game. Sometimes i wonder why i even still bother with this..
twitch.tv/enki91
Because auto-aim is awesome for those lazy days!
Level 42 breach league, just got an exalt drop. What do I get? I dont have any of the build uniques yet, or %quality gems
Last edited by Rastamepas on Dec 6, 2016, 12:18:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info