Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can this build do alll content and beat shaper?
"
mrutomi wrote:

theoretically yes ;D T15 content are done with some videos.. T16+Shaper should be harder because arc is weak for single targets.. So it means more tryhard to sustain flasks in the fights. Personally i didn't saw any videos in youtube or reddit, where someone does shaper with arc.
"
mrutomi wrote:

Depends. Arcs single target damage is its biggest weakness, everything up to T15 bosses is possible but above that you will struggle alot. Never tried Uber Atziri, but i can say Shaper isn't possible.

Instead of trying to fix this issue for a still meh result, i've optimized this build for mapping, since that's what makes the majority of endgame. Almost every combination of mapmods you can run into is possible without having to invest too much into gear.
twitch.tv/enki91
Does it work in the new patch?
"
ViDmEx wrote:
Does it work in the new patch?

Yes.
twitch.tv/enki91
"I'm going to rewrite the Leveling Section and post an improved Passive Tree Progression and Ascendancy Order within the next week."

Will endgame tree remain the same?
"
maykay wrote:
"I'm going to rewrite the Leveling Section and post an improved Passive Tree Progression and Ascendancy Order within the next week."

Yes, the passive tree itself will stay the same, just doing a few small improvements in progression pathing i've figured while leveling this build in breach.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
maykay wrote:

Yes, the passive tree itself will stay the same, just doing a few small improvements in progression pathing i've figured while leveling this build in breach.

Cool, thanks.

In the meantime, I've managed to find and craft a few jewels, as well as snag a couple of bargains I found.

They'll have to do for now.
Last edited by maykay on Dec 3, 2016, 3:50:03 PM
how u can summon 2 golems?
"
MassHunter wrote:
how u can summon 2 golems?

From elementalist "Liege of primordial" (you can summon up to 1 additional Golem)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info