Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I just wanted to thank you for this build.

I came back to the game after not playing really since release, and was floundering around trying out various builds. This build is by far the best leveling build I played, by a huge margin. Even in crap self found gear, my character always felt powerful, most of the time actually overpowered. I steamrolled through all the content including bosses, and literally didn't have a single problem all the way through.

Super fast clears, zero mana problems, zero gear equip problems. Dream build and really fun to boot. If you're new to the game or just coming back, and are looking for a great build to get you back into things, look no further.

There are a lot of builds that work if you have access to a bunch of gear or mats to trade, this build works from ground zero, completely self found. Awesome build and leveling curve, highly recommended. I will be playing this build, or a variation of it, for sure every time a new league starts. Thanks a million!
Regarding gem setup for orb of storms...

"
Orb of Storms supported with Power Charge on Crit lets us gain Power Charges very quickly and gives some additional damage on top. Culling Strike helps getting bosses down a little faster.
The last slot is very flexible - i'm using Blind for some addiitonal safety against bosses, but you can use whatever benefits your playstyle here.

Because you will be using Orb to build up power charges, why not include Increased Critical Strikes for both a little more damage and an increased chance of a power charge?
@stunvn: We don't need it. Damage is not lacking with this build, so we use our mana pool for a more defensive approach.

@Ultrazen: Thank you! Like i wrote to Checkmeit in an earlier reply, this is exactly the thing i was trying to achieve with this build. Not a super OP build that will effortlessly faceroll content while needing lots of currency to get started, but a reliable build with a good progression curse that also teaches the importance of things like repositioning to survive.

@JBN001: You can do that, like mentioned in the setup the last slot is very flexible. I personally feel we build max charges fast enough, but if you wanna boost it even more feel free to use Inc Crit Strikes.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91

Thanks a ton for this build, i haven't played in years and this is such a fun build ( i even dont have sucky items anymore woo!) i personally started using arc earlier than when it is level 17 just plainly because it feels so good to use.
IGN: _Luna
Gonna try playing a high-end version of this with Assassin and 2 Void Batteries. Here's some thoughts:

First of all, you didn't pick up the Power Charge by Shadow. Surely that's an absolute must for Assassins? For the Void Battery version, I'm grabbing that 110% of course.

Second, I did the Crit calculation and assuming 120% from 2 Void Batteries, 450% from 9 Power Charges, 345% from the tree, and -100% for Controlled Destruction, we get 815% Increased Crit, for a total of 9.5 * (1 + 8.15) = 86.9%. I assume that was intentional? Nicely done. We only need another 85% Increased Crit Chance to cap, which we could pretty easily get on jewelry.

Also, are you sure Crit Dmg is better than Faster Casting as the 4th link?

I also think I will try and path around the top of the tree and pick up Whispers of Doom so I can run CWDT - Enfeeble - Temp Chains and Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Warlord's Mark - Ele Weakness. It's not quite as good against hard bosses as Blasphemy, but it gives us even crazier clearspeed, and frees up more mana for MoM.

Also, picking up Melding on a non-ES build doesn't seem optimal. I'd rather spend 1 more point and grab the whole Blood Drinker cluster, I think. 20% Life instead of 15%.

Anyway, the build itself is very cool, I got 1 Void Battery bought already, can't wait to try it out once I buy the 2nd one. :) At 9 Power charges, each Void Battery is providing 145% Spell Damage, plus the implicit, for a total of 370% Spell Damage from our wands. That is actually insane, really hope I can sell something and get that other 6ex I need.

Edit: Final gear question: What do you think is the best chest for a high-budget build like this? Still Coil? I do love the idea of Atziri's Splendour, and it'll be much easier to chrome, so I might start with that.
Last edited by Won7on on Aug 5, 2016, 8:39:22 AM
Hey,

I jumped in the game first time since a year ago or so and picked your build!

It's a nice, cheap and fairly gameplay experience so far, thx!

So I'm more of a casual player (and a noob you might say), my question:

Can you add like a guide section regarding what masters you should invite to your hideout and level?

Thx
I need help!!

I`m running this build as an elementalist witch, lvl 82. I`m doing fine with most maps and my survavibility is not bad, specially when i`m not trying to face-tank shit.

Problem is, I feel like my damage is bad. Clearing packs is not 'instant' like it should be for a fragile build.

Can you give a look at my gear and point what needs to change and how can I make it better? Thanks a lot!

Last edited by dancingbmo on Aug 6, 2016, 6:14:33 PM
@pofflecakez: Hey, thanks! It's always a pleasure to see my build getting people to enjoy this game :)

@Won7on: Haha got me there, the crit was indeed calculated. The power charge is needed for dual Void users, haven't put it into the base build because some might run Assassin without getting dual Voids, in which case a jewel socket might be better.

You can try Faster Casting, but i felt it drains mana too much. If it doesn't for you, then that may be better if you want more mobility. Blood Drinker is good if you path there to get the shadow power charge anyway.

Coil is the absolute endgame option for this build until there's either a good, fated version of Cloak of Flame or something completely new. Splendour works too, if you go that route get one with Armour + Life for some base phys reduction.

@Luggie121: Hey there! This is actually already in the "General Advices" spoiler in Leveling section. I've added Zana to signify that she's also really important to have.

@KeshinVII: Only thing i can see right now is leveling your gems further, that and a few more levels on your char will fix this issue.
twitch.tv/enki91
Lol, finally saved up for the 2nd Void Battery. This is a little obscene:

hey mate ! any reason for no longer using herald of ice ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info